• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 ResidentEvil.net issues

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
So it appears i am having an issue linking my Xbox live account to the account on RE.net, i keep on getting either the Error X0002(Xboxlive error) or U0003.(System Error)

Any other Xbox junkies getting this error? I've been trying for the past half n hour to get the account linked to no avail.:(

Does it have anything to do with the day one patch breaking the PSN digital copies (And RE.Net also?)

EDIT: Just did some searching on the RE6 forums on RE.net, and ran into this, quoted from a Capcom employee.

Brelston:
Hey all,

We've reported this one. I ran into it myself. :/

The team's on it and as soon as it's all worked out I'll let you know. In the meantime, I believe the site is still tracking all your info, so even if you can't truly sync accounts until Friday it should retro-actively post your data.

Note the "should" in there though... that's what I was told earlier so I'm trusting it'll actually do that.[/quote

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I cannot connect to it on my laptop at all??? keeps saying error when I try to log in using my facebook account

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I cannot connect to it on my laptop at all??? keeps saying error when I try to log in using my facebook account
Make a Capcom account since FB accounts dont offer full functionatily of the service either, thats what the faq says at least.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
If it'd giving you a erroe code, just Refresh the page couple times and keep going and repeat. thats how I did it.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
If it'd giving you a erroe code, just Refresh the page couple times and keep going and repeat. thats how I did it.
Been doing that for about another half hour, no dice.

It'd be better to just wait until Capcom deals with it.

Top Bottom