• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil's most messed up thing

Zacmac90

I think it's kind of odd that Resident Evil has all these superpowered monsters and yet none of them can't seem to beat the main character who are still human, here are a few examples

Krauser- Krauser has big sword thing for an arm, Leon and Ada kill him
William Birkin- Forms into a giant monster, killed by Leon/Claire
Leech monster- Killed by Billy
Nemesis- Killed by Jill {impressive but dissapointing}
Albert Wesker- Had how many chances to kill Chris for over 10 yrs but didn't- Killed by Chris and Sheeva
C'mon if this were real life, no regular person be they cop, military etc would manage this odds

LordGolbez

Just Because Something Is Enhanced Via Viruses Or Some Other Method Does Not Make Them Invincible. The Point Is They Are Not Unkillable, They Can Die. Yes It Presents More Of A Challenge But People Seem To Underestimate What The Human Body Is Capable Of.

You Get That Adrenaline Pumping And Having Will And Determination To Survive Combined With Training And Tactics, You Have A Pretty Good Chance.

Besides It Is A Game So You Have To Have A Little Fantasy In There. I Mean Come On First Aid Spray That Will Heal You After A Zombie Just Took A Chunk Out Of Your Neck.

Zacmac90

Just Because Something Is Enhanced Via Viruses Or Some Other Method Does Not Make Them Invincible. The Point Is They Are Not Unkillable, They Can Die. Yes It Presents More Of A Challenge But People Seem To Underestimate What The Human Body Is Capable Of.

You Get That Adrenaline Pumping And Having Will And Determination To Survive Combined With Training And Tactics, You Have A Pretty Good Chance.

Besides It Is A Game So You Have To Have A Little Fantasy In There. I Mean Come On First Aid Spray That Will Heal You After A Zombie Just Took A Chunk Out Of Your Neck.

Not saying they are but c'mon..what are the chances that an ordinary woman carrying a 9mm is going to survive a 8 foot tall couple hundred pound monster that's only mission is to end her existance...

Leon's example seems more realistic, cause Krauser is still human minus the giant blade that's replaced his arm

LordGolbez

Not saying they are but c'mon..what are the chances that an ordinary woman carrying a 9mm is going to survive a 8 foot tall couple hundred pound monster that's only mission is to end her existance...

Leon's example seems more realistic, cause Krauser is still human minus the giant blade that's replaced his arm

Agreed The Chances For An Ordinary Person With No Combat Training Or Survival Skills Is Minute But Someone Like Jill Or Billy Is Going To Have A Higher Survival Rate Than A Citizen. Although The Chances Are Low For A Citizen They Could Still Put Up A Fight If They Wanted To Live Bad Enough.

Zacmac90

LOL I was referring to Jill in that example but nonetheless, an person's endurance and skills can only take them so far...even for someone like Jill or Billy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LOL I was referring to Jill in that example but nonetheless, an person's endurance and skills can only take them so far...even for someone like Jill or Billy

I think youre wrong though...nearly everything they fight in RE are screw ups...i mean the first Tyrant, Screw up, zombies, screw up, Birkin, well, idk if that was a screw up or not, but it really is possible to live through that considering the adrialine AND the training they had to go through...Even basic training that Leon went through in RE2 and the stuff Claire was tought by Chris...

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
for one u forgot Saddler & Ramon (i don't blame u tho), but ur also forgetting one of the most important rules of a video games: The hero wins no matter what odds.
Occasionally that rule gets broken (thank god) but yeah, dats my thought...hah :rolleyes:

Zacmac90

for one u forgot Saddler & Ramon (i don't blame u tho), but ur also forgetting one of the most important rules of a video games: The hero wins no matter what odds.
Occasionally that rule gets broken (thank god) but yeah, dats my thought...hah :rolleyes:

Well damn it in horror games, they shouldn't always win lol

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
you understand your talkin about the redfeilds there... you dont say those thing to chris he cut you up

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Nobody in the real world, in Leon/Claire's shoes, would have survived a confrontation with William Bikrin. If an Umbrella Special Forces Unit couldn't take him down, I don't see Leon or Claire doing it, taking into consideration the weapondry they had at that time.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think the thing to remember is that it's a game, following a story. There would be no story if Tyrant or Nemesis or any of the other zombies killed off all the heros. What would be the point? Really.

Realistically speaking, it wouldn't be impossible, as others have said, with proper training (considering most survivors in the games are either law enforcement or military, they have plenty of survival/combat training) the will to live, and of course plenty of firepower.

Top Bottom