• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 resident evil6 european exhibition roadshow

Jakeykins18

Useless
Just googled it and couldn't find any info at all :p
In June from the 5th to the 7th an event called E3 will be hosted in America and Capcom will show a lot of RE6 stuff so it's probably better to just wait 'till then :s

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Just googled it and couldn't find any info at all :p
In June from the 5th to the 7th an event called E3 will be hosted in America and Capcom will show a lot of RE6 stuff so it's probably better to just wait 'till then :s

Just a few more weeks to go, I have a feeling Capcom is going to let out a lot of secrets about RE6! *fingers crossed* :D

On a totally random note, I love how our gifs kind of look like they're talking to each other... Maybe even fighting... Uh oh! Davey vs Nicki! D:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just a few more weeks to go, I have a feeling Capcom is going to let out a lot of secrets about RE6! *fingers crossed* :D

On a totally random note, I love how our gifs kind of look like they're talking to each other... Maybe even fighting... Uh oh! Davey vs Nicki! D:
Davy OWNS Nikki...Just sayin...

Jgraeme1979

i've seen the 1st resident evil movie and the games, and know how employee's of umbrella have a habit of winding undead or just plain dead, so would rather not be recruited into the umbrella family (lol)

** just noticed that is for the film, no offence but i doubt 3/4 of the forum really cares about it as they're just some guy's attempt to further her wife's ego trip in thinking she can actually act **

Top Bottom