• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident evil zero

Snake44

Hi i never saw resident evil zero. i only saw resident evil 4and 5.But i want to se how it starts.i think it would be intresting.:)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Resident evil 0 is really good and has a nice ending which leads directly onto 1. It also does a nice job at filling in a few blanks regarding the story.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Do you have the consoles to get them on, remake, 2 and 3 are all on the gamecube, so if you've get a GC or wii i would suggest picking them up. There not expensive at all.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah. If you have a Wii already all you gotta do is get a Game Cube controller( which I have no idea how much they cost) and then get the games.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Depends where you are, over here i could probably grab one from anywhere between £3 and £10, use ebay and you should get a bargain

aintnoscrub

Premium
Resident evil 0 has basically the same graphics as REmake, ther so beautiful to look at. Favourite graphics on the gamecube. Apart from mgs twin snakes.

Snake44

Well alot of people said to me before that Gc has good graphics so my uncle nemesis has one il ask him and buy the game.THANKS!

aintnoscrub

Premium
The GC only has a handful of nice game with are really nice to look at, and resident evil probably top of that list.

Top Bottom