• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero RESIDENT EVIL ZERO FOR PS4 !!!!!!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
If this turns out to be true, every Resident Evil will finally be available on the console it was born on. And that'll make me feel better, as I have this thing where I must have every video game within a game series in the same console family. Don't ask me why, I couldn't hazard a guess.

Fenris

Wolf :)
Just a matter of time, if you ask me. Remake and Zero always had a close relationship when it comes to their releases. And I'm looking forward to it, maybe Zero will be more exciting to play when it's not emulated :D

Popo

This would be amazing, been trying for years to find a cheap version for my gamecube, but everyone asks for ridiculous prices, might as well pay those prices for a polished up, improved version. Probably the only Resident Evil that I have never played.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, just in case it doesn't pan out which version should I get, GameCube or Wii?

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Probably another only digital release. I got excited for nothing about Re 1 remake.Don´t want the same to happen again. I´d rather have a normal copy ( like it has been for ages) and not digital.Not only i don´t have the means to download it, but i don´t have to be forced to choose between digital or nothing at all.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
The only reason I got ZERO so cheap ($2) is because I found it at a thrift store. REmake cost me about 15 and that was the Wii version. I'd like the GameCube version someday, if only to go with ZERO and 4, but for now, Wii edition's fine.
It's not like I unlocked the Samurai Edge or the Rocket Launcher yet.

Krusiv

Well, just in case it doesn't pan out which version should I get, GameCube or Wii?
The two versions are nearly identical. The Wii version has some new controls with wiimote+nunchuck and classic controller but it's also fully playable with a gamecube controller. The Wii version is cheaper and much easier to find.

Last edited:
Top Bottom