• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil YouTube Channels?

Murderer Enshrined

That's really cool. I was looking at some of your vids. I didn't see any that had any voice over. Have you ever considered getting a headset with a mic so you could do narrations? I always kind of liked it when people do that.

S.T.A.R.S.4892

That's really cool. I was looking at some of your vids. I didn't see any that had any voice over. Have you ever considered getting a headset with a mic so you could do narrations? I always kind of liked it when people do that.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to do something lile that. Personally, I don't like when people talk during games because they talk over dialogue and important stuff. But, I guess if people want to see ny ugly face, I should figure out how to set up stuff like that.

S.T.A.R.S.4892

I personally prefer videos with no commentary usually. If it's not your style, no need to do it.

I may end up doing both for the games I play. I made a Twitch account last night because YouTube isn't letting me stream from my PS5. I'm looking at getting the PS5 camera soon for live streaming, and I'll likely just post no commentary versions on YouTube. I'm new to this whole gameplay sharing thing. I used to just hole up in my dungeon and play RE games with no witnesses, haha.

Ikawaru

I just made a channel dedicated to Resident Evil specialized runs and hope to build on it.

Here's my failure prototype "test" video (It's been quite some time since I 'Tubed).

Gonna do a 'Nemesis' "Handgun Only run next, 90% sure I can complete that one w/o issue.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I don't exclusively post Resident Evil content on YouTube, but I do have quite a few Resident Evil videos on my channel. Mostly cutscenes and snippets people could use.

I really only use my channel to dump my gaming clips and clear up space on my Xbox. But before Xbox neutered their clip editor, I used to post compilations of clips from my game playthroughs including some Resident Evil games.

SpaceOwlHoot

Normally when I watch gameplay videos it's because I don't feel like playing the game myself or don't have access to the game but I want to see what it's about and get the story so the commentary and narration kills it for me.

Although recently I have been watching some Let's Plays as background since I still work from home and the commentary didn't bother me that much.

Top Bottom