• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Vendetta

RedPanda

4x the awesome

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Oh me, oh my. I hope they go with the shirtless look for Chris and Leon... Maybe the Director's Cut? :p

I'm definitely excited for this movie and supposedly a trailer comes out for it on the 18th. It'll be cool to see Rebecca again along with the two poster boys.

Chris' face is a bit off but is still sittable, especially in the pic from the first link you posted.
I'm hoping Roger Craig Smith will be his voice actor again. The guy's voice is Chris' at this point.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
This article introduces a few new characters working for the BSAA:

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...l-vendetta-images-introduce-new-bsaa-members/

Personal opinion: I don't care. As someone in the comment section says, we already have enough old BSAA characters whose stories could be expanded on rather than constantly introducing new ones - unless these three die within the first few minutes of the film, but then again, if they're not planning on bringing back any of the old characters, they might as well kill them off.

Lithium

Yeah... they intruduce all those characters just to dump them afterwards. It's tiresome...

Still excited about vendetta nonetheless. :)

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
1FF254EFD2AA17AD9B9864A065783FF012C93E74

D4A8D2E939FEA07A5089CBDFCB23AF9D0440E582

01CAC630F0030EBDCB91F27A0F57254440FAEF00

well i seen this on some russian RE related group so thinked i share since this is this movie related also some char info too:

Maria: She's Glenn's business partner. Her body was artificially modified like Diego (yeah, super-soldier). Creates the impressions of the detached person, her true emotions can be seen only by Diego.
(It is not excluded that, like Jill, she will be endowed with superhuman flexibility and reaction)

Diego (aka Bane): Arias' bodyguard, an artificial modification of the body made him a real giant, hiding his ugliness under the mask.

Glenn Arias: is an unremarkable businessman and director of the beverage company Agua Co, in fact a former soldier and arms dealer, is on the international wanted list and seeks to arrange an epidemic in New York with a new strain of the virus.

Top Bottom