• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil- unofficial fans meeting in Europe

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Ok, here we go ;)

Far far away, in mid-eastern Europe, there is Poland- abandoned child of USSR, experimental field of European Union, typical average country. Ok, enough ;).

In Poland, in 2003, not so long time ago, two boys created an unofficial group of fans, called RCS (Raccoon City Squad). And first meeting was very small, in private house, with 9 people (without me... yet ;). They played and drank- normally in Poland...;)
Next three meetings were also small, and organized in recreation centers near large cities- nothing special.
In 2006, they wanted to do something bigger. They found sponsors, prepared decorations, planned everything, and- 24th February 2006, the V Resident Evil Fan meeting was began. It was my first, but not last, I was young boy. On this meeting were almost 50 people, and a lot of attractions- RE tournaments with prizes, cosplays, speedrun walkthroughs, Air Soft Gun etc., and we made a short, amateur movie, simply, but funny. Of course, there was not only RE, but other games, like Singstar etc. ;)
There is a photos: (page is in polish language):

http://www.mwrc.pl/Zloty_RCS/Zloty_RCS.php?n=RCS5

And one of movie (before we made it, we drank some alcohol, you know...):

Summary, for me, this event was very interesting, I won some prizes and met some new friends, with the same hobby like mine. It was worth :)

If it's interesting for you, I can describe next meetings in posts below :)

letmelive311

Ok, here we go ;)

Far far away, in mid-eastern Europe, there is Poland- abandoned child of USSR, experimental field of European Union, typical average country. Ok, enough ;).

In Poland, in 2003, not so long time ago, two boys created an unofficial group of fans, called RCS (Raccoon City Squad). And first meeting was very small, in private house, with 9 people (without me... yet ;). They played and drank- normally in Poland...;)
Next three meetings were also small, and organized in recreation centers near large cities- nothing special.
In 2006, they wanted to do something bigger. They found sponsors, prepared decorations, planned everything, and- 24th February 2006, the V Resident Evil Fan meeting was began. It was my first, but not last, I was young boy. On this meeting were almost 50 people, and a lot of attractions- RE tournaments with prizes, cosplays, speedrun walkthroughs, Air Soft Gun etc., and we made a short, amateur movie, simply, but funny. Of course, there was not only RE, but other games, like Singstar etc. ;)
There is a photos: (page is in polish language):

http://www.mwrc.pl/Zloty_RCS/Zloty_RCS.php?n=RCS5

And one of movie (before we made it, we drank some alcohol, you know...):

Summary, for me, this event was very interesting, I won some prizes and met some new friends, with the same hobby like mine. It was worth :)

If it's interesting for you, I can describe next meetings in posts below :)

THAT WAS BAD ASS!!! I wish that we had resident evil fan clubs/meetings in the states. You all look like your having so much fun! love the beginning part of the movie you made with the umbrella soldiers going down the hall (looks so official) and then when the first zombie laying on the table sits up and looks at the camera and liquid pours out of his mouth! that was disgusting, but so awesome! everyone that was a zombie did such a good job!

You should share what your doing in Poland on REN. I bet others would be interested . Maybe even inspire others to make meeting and clubs.

p.s. interesting focus on the girls butt going up the stairs ! :p

svp

haha you guys seem chill, Its really cool other countries are so involved in Resident evil! I could see myself hangin with you guys, whenever I'm across the pond I will check it out. :)

letmelive311

Next meeting should be in March 2013, since I live in London, I thing about organizing similar events in UK :)

March 2013? hope its not on my birthday! :p But I approve the month, its a good one. I have a question. In the video you are speaking another language, what is it, and does everyone in the club know English?

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
In video, everybody speaking in Polish language, but 90% people in club know English good or even very good. Don't tell me you have birthday in 5 March! :D

letmelive311

For me it's no matter, usually I'm not drinking alcohol, except beer, sometimes.;)

P.S. Did you ever drank an absinth? :D

I have, and not to fond of it, because it gets you drunk fast, or it does for me anyways. I'm not much of a drinker anymore though. But for a party I'll socially drink.

What kind of beer do you drink?

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I have, and not to fond of it, because it gets you drunk fast, or it does for me anyways. I'm not much of a drinker anymore though. But for a party I'll socially drink.

What kind of beer do you drink?

Usually I drink Porters, it's a black, strong beer, something like Guiness, but completely different in taste. I also like Ciders, and Lagers :)

My favorite beer is Budwaiser and Kronenbourg (French beer) :)

svp

haha I have to agree, I am actually yet to meet another Pisces as a friend. I heard that we are the rarest sign of the zodiac, but we retain the most knowledge because we are the final sign that gathers all of the other signs characteristics. So we have the most wisdom! I knew you were a Pisces by your openness and generosity toward others. Even through the keyboard, our sensitive Pisces trates seem to come out!. :) I was going to ask what ur sign was a while back because we seemed to get a long well. hahaha

letmelive311

haha I have to agree, I am actually yet to meet another Pisces as a friend. I heard that we are the rarest sign of the zodiac, but we retain the most knowledge because we are the final sign that gathers all of the other signs characteristics. So we have the most wisdom! I knew you were a Pisces by your openness and generosity toward others. Even through the keyboard, our sensitive Pisces trates seem to come out!. :) I was going to ask what ur sign was a while back because we seemed to get a long well. hahaha

How funny! I don't know much about signs or horoscopes, but that is very interesting ! we do get along very well indeed! ;)

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom