• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil theme park

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
As i was getting dressed ealier, the idea of a Resident evil theme park would be pretty good. Maybe as an exact replica of the Spencer mansion? All acurate down to every single room and corridor, etc. Professional actors could dress up and act as Zombies, Hunters and the Tryant. The Cerberai could be mechanical, or something like that. There would have to be one of these parks in each Continent, so that you wouldent have to travel far depending on where you live.

Other Actors could play Chris, Barry, Jill and Rebecca.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've had this idea before...You could charge per hour in the mansion, and you had to explore every room you could get to...Say they were in there for an hour, found the helmet key, but didn't get a chance to unlock the doors it uses, they pay for another hour and keep going...Trying to survive the zombies and other hazards...Have it be kind of laser tag style...Shoot a point on the zombie, if it beeps you killed it...Instead of actors doing Chris or Jill, YOU are Chris or Jill...Or whoever...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I think we've touched on this subject at one point a year or two ago, before the move to the new forum. They actually have/had one in Japan. If I'm not mistaken, they had a replica of the Spencer Estate and everything. Bruno may know more about this.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think we've touched on this subject at one point a year or two ago, before the move to the new forum. They actually have/had one in Japan. If I'm not mistaken, they had a replica of the Spencer Estate and everything. Bruno may know more about this.
Lol...That would be SO epic...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
They did something similar with Saw at Thorpe Park here in the UK. You start off in a maze with all sorts of contraptions from the films, you have actors trying to scare the **** out of you and it's pitch black.

For a mansion-esque attraction, have it in darkness, but with a flashlight. Would make it more atmospheric as your eyes are adjusted to a certain part; looking into the dark would take your eyes ages to adjust. Actors roaming around in random places each time would add unpredictability. In some sections, have sounds of dogs growling behind you to force you to run if you take too long in a specific area, or even have an actor go into that room.

You could have loads of ideas that could be very effective!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I can't read Japanese but the theme park is called Resident Evil: The Experience. There are pictures of it below in this link... I admit it is pretty badass, but I think someone like universal studios in Orlando could do much better. (Think Harry Potter theme park, but with the Spencer Mansion, Ashford Estate, and a few other notable attractions.) It will never happen though. (but I can always dream. :D)

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20071005/fujiq.htm

Top Bottom