• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter announced, set to conclude movie series

crisdecuba

Reaction score
I'm surprised this film series has had such a long life-span... totally expected it to crash and burn...

ArabPikachu

Reaction score
*Hears about Paul Anderson's film-adaptations of Resident Evil coming to an end*

After waiting over a decade for this to happen, I'd like to say this is music to my ears

DarkJackal

Reaction score
These movies **** me off quite a bit. I've felt robbed of a real RE movie since the first one came out. I still can't seem to understand how this got made. Like why do you need to do this to a story? And why is it ok? Why couldn't they just give their pile of crap it's own name? And stealing **** directly out of the games after warping the story was just insult to injury.

Maybe after this they can reboot it to actually be RE.

Magnolia Grandiflora

Kahnum of Outworld
Reaction score
Why couldn't they just give their pile of crap it's own name? And stealing **** directly out of the games after warping the story was just insult to injury.
Agreed! I can't express into words how miffed I was when I saw the Resident Evil 5 Wesker fight completely replicated, move for move, in the movies.

Aren't there enough creative minds out there to come out with something new? Do you have to rip off a video game?