1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 to surface on 3DS in December?

by Steve Powell on Jul 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Admin Moderator Patreon

Chalk this one up as another rumour, gang, for Capcom apparently willing to confirm or deny the legitimacy of hearsay surrounding Resident Evil: Revelations 2 and its supposed pre-Christmas release date of December 3, 2013 on Nintendo's 3DS. We'll leave it up to you guys to decide whether or not these guerilla-style snapshots of a seemingly genuine promotional poster for the game hold any merit.

resident-evil-revelations-2-3ds.jpg

resident-evil-revelations-2.jpg

We fell in love with the original title when it first slunk its way into our hearts in 2012, when it released on the Nintendo 3DS and later on consoles and PC, and we're very much hoping that not only are Capcom working on a sequel, but also that we might see it make an appearance before the journey into 2014.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Chris Redfield the II
    If this is legit, I'm super pumped right now!
  2. KennedyKiller
    Well...A past me would've believed this...But I highly doubt it would be titled Revelations 2, and after the first "Resident Evil 6" announcement that turned out to be complete hokum, I just can't find it in me to believe THIS poster. I do believe the game will be made, but this isn't it...
  3. Thefinalfight123
    Wonder what the story will be about
  4. KennedyKiller
    Well, it's December now, and nothing. So I guess this was't what we'd hoped...