• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil Release Date ?

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
Does anyone know guys when is the official resident evil operation raccoon city release date ? please someone tell me i cant wait anymore.. i heard that its going to be late have you heard anything new??!!!View attachment 137

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't, but I'm really excited to play it too. I've got a few people that I'm planning on playing with too....

ORC and RER, hurry up and come out.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea there's no official release dates yet, just rumors. Some say it will be out 25 Nov or 8 Dec. On the uk Amazon site, the release date is 6 Jan 2012... So idk lol.

Mr Sunshine

January or February probably. The date was moved from winter 2011 to winter 2012.

It's still winter so according to capcom there's not any kind of delay.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Wasn't an RE supposed to be released in November of this year? Maybe it's RER that I'm thinking of.

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
I don't, but I'm really excited to play it too. I've got a few people that I'm planning on playing with too....

ORC and RER, hurry up and come out.
i hope this game comes out sooner enough that we wil be able to play it fast i cant wait anymore this game is gonna be ****in great and i allwais keep listenig to people say that this is gonna suck they have no idea about this game it will be really good !!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
i hope this game comes out sooner enough that we wil be able to play it fast i cant wait anymore this game is gonna be ****in great and i allwais keep listenig to people say that this is gonna suck they have no idea about this game it will be really good !!
I have things that I don't like about it, but overall I'm expecting a really great experience. Hopefully tons of cameos.

Top Bottom