• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RESIDENT EVIL REDEMPTION

pretti.rebel.

Hey everybody!

I have authored my own piece of Resident Evil-inspired literary brilliance and it's called 'Redemption'. It's exclusively on fanfiction.net and I've been working on it off and on for a while now.

It takes place post Resident Evil 6 and is about the gang (led by Chris and a pregnant Jill) searching for Jake and Sherry to produce the anti-virus. Someone abducts and imprisons both of them on separate ends of the world. In addition to that, the BSAA has set up a plan to destroy all companies involved in biological warfare.

It is based around Sherry and Jake but there are many couple pairings, along with my own original characters. Pretty much all our favorites are involved.
Rated MA for language, and yes, smut.

I am interested in gaining feedback to help make my story better so if anyone can read and let me know what you think I'd appreciate it so much. I want to make my story the best it can be and I know fans like you all can help make that a reality. <3

Find it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11203854/1/Redemption

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Top Bottom