• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 Resident evil Outbreak File 1 & 2 to PSN

Mattas

can someone tell me if Resident evil outbreak 1 & 2 is coming to psn? please someone tell me :)

BeardedBushMan

It is very unlikely that this will ever happen :( Would it be awesome if it did? YES!

Stranger things have happened though!

WidowNamedWong

"They took everything from me... i'll kill them"
Well... I think it could if the RE community came together and fought for it. It's honestly a brilliant spin-off of the game and serves well not only in the horror-survival aspect but also it's challenging with puzzle and things to solve. It would be absolutely amazing if the series was brought to PSN - HD or not. The problem is not enough people are showing interest in the game otherwise the series would have been brought to PSN a long time ago. I started a petition, not to continue the spin-off, but to simply bring it back. I think if we got enough signatures, we could catch the eye of CAPCOM and hopefully get this game back. It would not only be something great for the players but for the company financially as well. And transferring the game data for Resident Evil Outbreak isn't that hard and shouldn't be to costly for the company. It would also be something nice to hold us over until RE7 releases. I would much rather have this back than have the first RE with new graphics. The petition site: https://www.change.org/p/capcom-to-...available-to-purchase-and-have-on-playstion-3 . Share it! Sign it! and let's get this to happen!

Top Bottom