• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Online

Pretender

Ok, what about resident evil online game. Something beatween Left for Dead and Resident Evil 5. You get online and you become citisen of Racoon City, and the game begins with the outbreak, so you eather survive by trying to find the exit of the city or kill every enemy you come by, or become infected and try to kill every human and help the infection continue. :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
So basically outbreak/left 4 dead crossover with re5 graphics? First person shooter or over the shoulder

re4epicfail

I think it would be better as over the shoulder because then you could see stuff off to the sides still.
BTW: This is a great idea!

bruno

Chief Researcher
RE:Outbreak and Outbreak file#2 are a lot like that. You are a survivor in Raccoon city, trying to escape. You even have an infection meter and, in online mode, you turn into a zombie and control the zombie if it reaches 100% (in offline you simply die). The problem is: the servers are closed now and Online mode isn't available anymore. The game is pretty boring to be played solo, so i don't reccomend you get it.
I don't believe they'll make another game (online or not) based on Raccoon city. It's been overexplored.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Outbreak 1&2 were fun online. Every now and again you would get people that would get infected on purpose, hide in an important area, then strike. Gah, so much bs. But again, it was cool.

Sondre_norge

I would like to see this, but maybe a bit much to ask. Anyways i got L4D2 so i will survive without a online RE game. Im on PC, we always loose many good games. Ohh and i would like to see it in FPS, over the shoulder can also work, but not used to play like that.

Mr Sunshine

HOLY CRAP!!! i ve been thinking a RE Online game for some years now just like yours(though you won't be able to control the zombies! :p). It would be the first MMOFPS!!! It just happens that i wrote a big review about it some days ago in another site. Unfortunately it is written in my native language(Greek).. So i'll try to translate it as better as possible and post it here.

And hell yeah i believe it's a great idea!!

T-Virus Injected

An RE MMO would be perfect. think of it this way you can either start out in STARS or Umbrella. Then you choose what class you wanna be and level up and all that jazz that goes with it. you can have different servers set in the different places in the RE storyline. I know you can do a lot more, I'm just trying to lay down a foundation.

Top Bottom