• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil Online Revival Project

KingKijuju

Hello everyone! I've created an RE5 online community subreddit with the aim of bringing RE5 fans together across all platforms in hopes of reviving the online community.

I've seen too many times people trying to find co-op/versus partners on the RE reddit page then getting replies such as "oh sorry too late" or "sorry wrong console". So I wanted to create something specifically aimed at RE5 Online.

Its primary use will be allowing players to find co-op story/mercenaries partners, set up versus games or even versus tournaments.

Once this community has enough members, I plan on holding events such as competitions and versus tournaments, but I will need help.

Its very early doors and I only created it two days ago but its a project I've wanted to start for a long time! I finally plucked up the courage to get it rolling and It may be a bit slow for the first few weeks/months, but im sure when we get more of a following it will be a great community. I'm extremely committed and really want this to work.

If you are interested please join the r/residentevil5online subreddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil5online/

Top Bottom