• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: No Hope Left/Red Falls - RE6 Fan Film trailer URL

Tom Simmons

Things about the trailer:
a) This is just a teaser trailer; the story isn't explained.
b) The trailer says that it was supposed to be out in November, but chances are it'll be February.
c) The actual film will be called Resident Evil: Red Falls, not Resident Evil: No Hope Left (partially because CAPCOM_UK made a promotional video called Resident Evil: No Hope Left; and partially because Red Falls fits)
d) We virtually had no budget (aside from a couple thousand which we got from Indiegogo from donators), but every controllable aspect of our filmmaking is polished and professional; it's definitely not your conventional fan film.

And finally, please "like" our teaser trailer (if you have a YouTube account), and please subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Also, you can stay updated if you "like" our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/untitledresidentevilproject

Oh, and here's our imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2443852/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
(Some people jumped the gun and gave us good/bad ratings before the finished project, but at least you "FB like" it on the right side; and you can see the scope of the project in terms of the number of people involved.)
THANKS A LOT EVERYONE :)

Tom Simmons

Great trailer. Don't like the song, but it looks like hard work! Liked!:cool: Good Luck with this project.

lol in all honesty, I don't love the song either. But it was the director/main editor (who is the same person lol) who picked it out. Oh well.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I love it. I actually like the song too it reminds me of a Marilyn Mansonesque juxtaposition of dark + innocent = creepy like he did for the RE movies. Can't wait to see it.

Top Bottom