• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil merchandise

Darksoulz

Howdyheyhey Resident Evil community, I could use you guys help.
I'm currently creating a blog post on my blog which is filled with all kinds of different RE merch, the list is quite good already with stuff from both Etsy which is made by fans and also a bunch of fancy figures. But I'm still not happy and I want your help to find more merchandise for the list, it can be anything, mabey you have your own RE art you're selling and want me to put it on this list, then suggest away, I'm open for everything related to Resident Evil :)

The list looks like this now, http://foxygamer.com/resident-evil-merchandise/

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I actually have a Photo Album dedicated to my Resident Evil collection on Facebook if you want to take a look at it. I can definitely shoot you a link. However, more than half my Collection is not listed yet.

Darksoulz

I actually have a Photo Album dedicated to my Resident Evil collection on Facebook if you want to take a look at it. I can definitely shoot you a link. However, more than half my Collection is not listed yet.

That would be fantastic! I bet I can find some treasures in that list :)

MissDomino

Premium
Don't know if this helps but there are some RE things that were probably exclusive to Japan, like the RE4 Leon fragrance and jacket and the RE6 ps3 skins and such. I could give you a link to a store that used to stock them (think they still have the pics) if you want to have a look. Probably best by a PM, don't want to post links to shops on here. They have some new RE6 figures too (Leon and Helena).

I also got the CV Chris figure by dragon if you want a photo of the box and figure or something :)
Forgot to mention my brother has a Merchant figure too ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom