• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Mercenaires Marathon 2-10-10 to 2-16-10

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Resident Evil Mercenaries Marathon - Starts: 2-10-10 Ends: 2-16-10

This is the first Resident Evil Mercenaries Marathon that I am starting.

There is only 1 rule in the marathon and that is to play Mercenaries and Mercenaries related minigames and report scores.

Rewards: There is only 2 kind of rewards that I can give out and it is not much. I will reward people with a Mercenaries signature of with a random back ground, a random character, and text saying that you are a true mercenary. For people who report impressive scores throughout the whole entire marathon on every single day, I will reward a signature with either HUNK, Leon, Jill, Chris, Ada, Wesker, Krauser, Claire, Steve, a STARS member of your choice, or an Umbrella member of your choice with a text saying that you are one of the best mercenaires ever. For people who get scores that impress me I reward a signature with anything that you want on it. For people who have a silver XBL membership I reward you with a 48-hour time trial to XBL, but only 1 person will get the code. To get the code you have to have the most impressive scores out of the other people who join that are silver XBL members.

RE5 Duo Marathon: If you want major fun with people online then send a message to people who have the game on this site and are able to play the game online and get together on 2-10-10 to play for major hours of Mercenaries. XBL members will be able to get into a party with each other and hear other experinces. Send a message to a person who wants to do it in a duo and ask to be their partner. For people who have XBL look for a party with a member on here and talk to people while in the marathon.

Cons: Only 1 con is in the marathon. For those who did wrong to me or mistreated me then you won't be able to join the marathon. If my mind changes then you can join, but you will not get a signature or a free trial which I think nobody cares about.

Qualified RE games and minigames:
Resident Evil (Saturn) - Battle Game
Resident Evil 2 - Extreme Battle Game
Resident Evil: Code Veronica - Battle Game
Resident Evil 0 - Leech Hunter
Resident Evil 3 - The Mercenaries: Operation Mad Jackle
Resident Evil 4 - The Mercenaires
Resident Evil 5 - The Mercenaires
Resident Evil 5 - Versus
Resident Evil Remake - One Dangerous Zombie

Impressive Scores:
Leech Hunter - 90-100 Leeches
Battle Game (RE Saturn) - A rank
Extreme Battle Game - Beat Highest Difficulty
Mercenaries: Mad Jackle - Beat it without dying as Nicholai
Mercenaries (RE4) - Get 5 stars without using Krauser
Mercenaries (RE5) - Get SS Rank without using any Weskers, Sheva Tribal, or Chris Safari
Battle Game (RE:CV) - Get highest Rank with Wesker
One Dangerous Zombie - Beat it with in 3 hours as Chris Redfield

Top Bottom