• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Hunter vs L4D Hunter

RE Hunter vs L4D Hunter

• RE Hunter

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • L4D Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I vote for RE Hunter for two reasons. 1). The RE Hunter can kill you faster under most circumstances. (I have never been killed by a L4D Hunter. More likely to die of old age.) 2). If you saw one standing over one of your buddies would you have the intestinal fortitude to go slap the RE Hunter on the back to get it off your buddy? Me? Sorry buddy, I think I left the toilet seat up, gotta go.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I vote for RE Hunter for two reasons. 1). The RE Hunter can kill you faster under most circumstances. (I have never been killed by a L4D Hunter. More likely to die of old age.) 2). If you saw one standing over one of your buddies would you have the intestinal fortitude to go slap the RE Hunter on the back to get it off your buddy? Me? Sorry buddy, I think I left the toilet seat up, gotta go.

Agreed.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
And more agile, if a L4D hunter jumped at a RE hunter, the re hunter would bring its massive claw down and cut the head of the L4D hunter to slices.

What d'ya mean more agile.. I've yet to see the RE Hunter leap from building to building lol.

Anyway, for reasons posted by the people above, I go with the RE Hunter. Like KennedyKiller stated, the RE Hunter's are much stronger, and overall much deadlier.

That group of 4 Survivors in L4D would be screwed if you replaced the L4D Hunters with RE Hunters... Maybe.

wesker_awesome

What d'ya mean more agile.. I've yet to see the RE Hunter leap from building to building lol.

Anyway, for reasons posted by the people above, I go with the RE Hunter. Like KennedyKiller stated, the RE Hunter's are much stronger, and overall much deadlier.

That group of 4 Survivors in L4D would be screwed if you replaced the L4D Hunters with RE Hunters... Maybe.

Man, the first person cutscene in the remake shows it leaping and climbing extremely fast. My tv took a crap. now im gonna hav to buy a new one.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Man, the first person cutscene in the remake shows it leaping and climbing extremely fast. My tv took a crap. now im gonna hav to buy a new one.

It jumped up a lift out in the gardens. (where you use the battery to power the lift)

The Hunters in L4D jump from building to building. Just saying.

wesker_awesome

It jumped up a lift out in the gardens. (where you use the battery to power the lift)

The Hunters in L4D jump from building to building. Just saying.

L4D hunters have the more powerful jump, definitley, but you still see the re hunter run extrememly fast. So the re hunter is faster.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Actually in Umbrella Chronicles they DO jump from bilding to building...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Is that where one tries to get Ada but it only catches one of her highheels?

I just don't remember the RE Hunter jumping HUGE distances, like the L4D Hunter.
Yup...that would be the one...and you don't remember it because there never was much call for it...you mostly see them in close quarters...

Top Bottom