• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RESIDENT EVIL HD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
no it's not really here or probably ever will be.
but since so many classic games are getting a HD refresh, anyone else love to see the classic REmake from gamecube ported to Xbox/ps3 and slapped with a HD coat?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Na...I'm fine with those staying exclusive to Nintendo...in fact...I think they SHOULD stay exclusive to Nintendo...What I DO think should get the HD treatment is RE2 and RE3....In fact, they should be built for the ground up and made a REmake2 and REmake3...Then just have the REmakes already in HD...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
oh i would so love to see a proper REmake of 2 and 3, couldn't agree more, but that will never happen, in fact there is an article online from the creator saying he'll never do a remake of 2..(does that mean there's hope for 3?)
but i absolutely loved 1 on gamecube it looked fantastic back in the day and think a hd cover would do it nicely, especially for people like me who from time to time still pick it up and play it.
here's hoping to some sort of remakes in the future :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
oh i would so love to see a proper REmake of 2 and 3, couldn't agree more, but that will never happen, in fact there is an article online from the creator saying he'll never do a remake of 2..(does that mean there's hope for 3?)
but i absolutely loved 1 on gamecube it looked fantastic back in the day and think a hd cover would do it nicely, especially for people like me who from time to time still pick it up and play it.
here's hoping to some sort of remakes in the future :(
I found an article with the producer of RE5 saying that HE wanted to to do REmake2 and that it was possible...How odd?

Top Bottom