• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Game Replicas

Fishcakes

I've been looking for quite some time trying to find a realistic weapon replica for Jill, Leon or Wesker. Anyone know any websites or places where you could get a replica like this? Possibly metal but plastic or 3D print would be fine?

Ikawaru

I have a real gun that looks almost identical to the Samurai Edge (Beretta 9mm LTT), I can even buy the parts to make them look exact on a certain website, should I choose to do so. All of this is very expensive though, not to mention real guns aren't for everyone.

As far as replicas, I found the Albert Model airsoft gun here.

I couldn't find the Chris or Jill model on that website, but I'm sure this is a good start.

Fishcakes

I have a real gun that looks almost identical to the Samurai Edge, I can even buy the parts to make them look exact on a certain website, should I choose to do so. All of this is very expensive though, not to mention real guns aren't for everyone.

As far as replicas, I found the Albert Model airsoft gun here.

I couldn't find the Chris or Jill model on that website, but I'm sure this is a good start.
Mhmm well the Samurai's Edge was made off the Beretta 92FS, so I'm assuming that's what you have? I've seen the custom stocks, handles and all that stuff but where I live people sadly aren't allowed guns haha.
Otherwise I definitely would've bought one by now and customised it.

Mr.R

There's a company called Tokyo Marui, that specializes in making gun replicas and they worked with Capcom to make a lot of RE famous guns, like Leon's Sentinel Nine from Vendetta, the Silver Ghost from RE4 and others. I don't know if you're willing to purchase from overseas, but their models are pretty accurate.

Ikawaru

Mhmm well the Samurai's Edge was made off the Beretta 92FS, so I'm assuming that's what you have?

Yes, but it's customized to hold an 18 round magazine and has a better grip, slide, and better firing pins and springs. You can customize any gun really with the right know-how, and as I said there's actually a website where you can buy Resident Evil Samurai Edge parts, it's pretty neato!

I even got a threaded barrel in case I want a suppressor to make it quieter, but those are illegal unless you file a Form 1 to the ATF, pay $200, submit your fingerprints to the authorities, and wait up to a year. I might do it sometime but right now it's not really worth the financial risk and being scanned by the government so perhaps I'll wait on that.

I'm starting to think anti-gun laws are a joke, I mean they work in China where there's virtually no crime but when you have cities like Chicago where crime rate is sky high and gun control is in full effect....it's tough to justify. That's just my 2 cents though.

Hardware

Most of the weapons in the RE games can be bought as Airsoft guns. Tokyo Marui (as someone already posted) has about 90% of them in its catalog - unsurprisingly, since it was one of the "support companies" in the making of RE2 and 3 (look at the closing credits): I reckon they were the ones who gave Capcom the rights to use the guns' real names (as they had already got the licenses from the actual manufacturers). And they probably gave them some free samples of their merchandise so they could get an idea of how those things looked like. In the mid-2000s, they started making officially licensed replicas of some of the most iconic guns (like the Samurai Edge).

https://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/bio/

Some guns (like the Steyr TMP from RE4, the M79 from RE2\C:V etc.) are made as replicas by other companies like KSC and King Arms.

Top Bottom