• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Game Collection

Aleck

Biohazard
I've played alot of the Resident Evil games, but I wouldn't say most of them.

I had a Gamecube at some point with Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica. Today, I regret having sold them. I played them, beat them, and sold them. I really don't favor a game series as much as this one, except for maybe The Legend of Zelda, but even still..I love playing the RE games. Before the gamecube I had RE2 for the 64. The 64 game was what initially got me hooked btw.

I was wondering, are these classic RE games available for PS3, Wii, or the 360 in maybe download form?
I haven't kept up with the latest systems and their features since I'm always busy with school and work, but as soon as I can make time - hopefully next month - I would love to start a collection of all the RE games.

I want to be careful about how much I buy them for, etc.. Can anyone recommend me what systems I can get to get the ultimate RE collection? I went on a gamecube hunt online, and the games are very overpriced...most are out of stock anyway.

I don't mind buying a couple of different systems to get the variety RE titles. I got the 3DS recently and bought Revelations, Mercenaries and that awesome Legend of Zelda game.

Can someone give me a list of must have RE games for the die hards like myself and tell me what systems can help me round them up?

Jwells

You can buy most of them on PSN

RE1: 4,99
RE2: 4,99
RE3: 4,99
RE CV HD: 19,99
RE 4 HD: 19,99

Remake and Zero are GameCube exclusives

They are all great, but Remake is is my favorite

Metal

well if your computer fast enough just dwnload the free Dolphine gamecube emulator, and the ps1, ps2 emulator then get the roms of the games for free via rom hustler. it's legal if you already own the software.

that should make it cheaper, and besides the ps2, ps1 emulator actully reads real discs, so you could just find a cheapcopy.

either way its tons cheaper than what sony are offering via the store... i mean they still selling space marine for £44.99 and i can buy that new from my game store for £10 lol

so yes, roms are good if you already own the software
but if you dont then buy it and support the hard work of the ppl who made the games

Top Bottom