• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Desolation (spin-off RE game)

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you know that I've been working my ass off to deliver you an awesome fanon script for a Resi spin-off game, and it's FINALLY here! I actually went out of my way to write a full game script I spent months plotting and putting down every single plot detail from start to finish because I really wanted to show my skills as a script writer. I poured my soul to make the absolute bat**** scariest and best RE game I possibly could just in time for RE7, hell, I even put trailer ideas in there! So without further ado, here it is. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

latest

Playable Characters: Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong (bonus), Chet Allison* (DLC), Kyle Calahan* (DLC)

Synopsis:
Jill and Claire are abducted and placed inside of a gigantic, nightmarish Umbrella laboratory after Barry's missing daughter, Natalia is "found" and placed in B.S.A.A. protective custody by Jessica. They soon find themselves to be unwilling test subjects as Alex gets ready to launch her new T-Incubo (latin for "Nightmare") hallucinogenic virus in her efforts to consume all of New York City and the surrounding areas in mass fear and infection.

Meanwhile, Ada answers her secret call and receives a tip from the new B.S.A.A. Alpha team member regarding the latest Umbrella bioterror plot. Could her "brother" be involved? What other dirty secrets are they hiding in this monstrous facility?

Location: Zheabus Island (in the fictional city of Rhysport, New Jersey, located north of Newark)

*=New character

Link:
Resident Evil: Desolation

Enjoy!

Top Bottom