• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil characters you would like to see brought back to life.

characters you would like to see again?

• Steve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexia Ashford

• Alfred Ashford

• Annette Birkin

• Carla Radames

• Irving

• Excelle

• Saddler

• Total voters

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
those are the poll choices. However its not limited to just those. so who would you like to see again. Because hypothetically there is a way. Its not bound to happen butt all the RE universe requires is DNA and the C virus. and let it begin

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Albert Wesker because I want to see how he'll react to Jake. I think we might be quite surprised to see if he has a character transformation. Also seeing him fight Alex would be badass!

Honestly I would like to see William Birkin or Annette come back. There could be some very interesting moments if they returned. Unfortunately, like the rest of these. It's pretty much impossible for them to come back. It would be interesting to see if Spencer or James Marcus some how came back but again -_- nope.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I need that Helicopter guy from RE4 back! seriously.. he was the best character in RE4 also bring back brad the badass vickers!

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
well although not likely I suppose through fan fiction certain characters could be brought back.(note this could hypothetically happen in the games but what im about to post is a little to ridiculous for the games so thats why I said it could work better in fan fics)
however in order for a character to be physically brought back the following ingredients would have to be acquired . it goes as follows.
1. an advanced secluded research facility cut off from civilization. anyone suspected of leaking information about the facility would be shot. ( this is how Spencer would go about things at least)
2. high level security guards for the facility. it would also be highly recommended that virologist, researchers, scientist, and those who specialize in cloning and genetic engineering be part of the project. would also be highly suggested to look for scientist who's brilliance would be similar of that Dr. William Birkin. And most importantly Alex Wesker as top researcher would be very strongly recommended ( although this is tricky considering she now is using Natalia's body)
3. An almost infinite number of funds for research purposes is absolutely necessary. ( It is possible that Alex now has access to Spencer's wealth. although this is purely speculation. Although for arguments sake lets just say she does. In the case that she does have access to Spencer's money , and most likely she has a large amount herself this step should be a walk in the park if Alex takes interest in this particular project .
4. TEST SUBJECTS. Lots and lots and varies amounts of adult humans. male. female. of all races. There will be failures. This is unavoidable. However that is why it is necessary to have such a vast amount of test subjects. Also subjects who share simaliar DNA to who ever is being resurrected is highly recommended. ( when Derick Simmons was trying to create Ada Wong there were over 12,000 failures before he was successful. Although it is possible that by using Alberts DNA to improve the c virus the failure rate could potentially drop.)
5. C VIRUS the c virus is the perfect combination of the g virus and t veronica virus. Ironically enough even though the c virus was used for terrorist purposes and creating Javo;s ( highly intelligent B.O.W) other monstrosities and catastrophe across the globe as in Marhawa Academy Outbreak , the Edonian civil war, tall oaks, and Lanshiang China it was actually created for the purpose of not creating B.O.W's, but rather re-creating someone else by using a human vessel . Carla Radames was able to utilize the best characteristic... that is its ability to completely change someones genetic code. The intent with this virus is to put someone into a coccon sate and then combine another persons dna with the cocoon bio structure, and when done effectively you receive from the cocoon who ever you are trying to bring back.
6. The DNA of the person you wish to create. Without question this is 100 percent necessary . While the c virus is nesseccary to change genetic structure, without the DNA of the person you wish to create it is useless to this specific goal. keep in mind both the c virus and DNA of the person you wish to bring back are both nesseccary.
so there might be failures but you are bound to find a right match and when this happens new life is created in the image of who ever you want to be brought back.

Important note to add- When the new life form is born out of the cocoon the intended effect is that you get whoever you were trying to bring back and they will have no memories of their former selves. However if there is still a fragment of their former mind left then the experiment might as well be considered a failure. This happend when Carla Radames was supposed to be Ada Wong, however a piece of her mind survived which in effect caused her to have a split personality disorder , which in effect lead to several outbreaks caused by her because she wanted the world to burn in an inferno of hate. However if the experiment is brought to fruition then the person who is turned into the cocoon is actually supposed to die. The reasoning being when they enter the cocoon their mind is supposed to be destroyed and they are supposed to emerge as a new life form with a blank slate.............. end note

sorry if that was boringly long but I was bored and this is the type of stuff that would happen if I wrote fanfiction... Sooooooooooo. be glad I don't write fanfiction. lol.

Top Bottom