• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Characters And Other Capcom Characters As Roommates.

windleopard

Take one Resident Evil character and one other character from another Capcom game franchise. How well do they end up working as room mates?

I'll start with Leon and Dante. Dante's lazy and extroverted nature clashes with the more straight laced Leon. He drives Leon up the wall by constantly playing loud music and leaving pizza boxes littered all over the apartment. And of course, there's the constant demon attacks due to Dante being the Son of Sparda.

Result: Leon kicks Dante out because his level of craziness is too much even for him.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I like to think that Resident Evil and Devil May Cry take place in the same canonical universe, it's just that Dante doesn't do a damn thing about it at all, since can't be bothered with it because his profession is demon hunting, nothing else.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I think it'd be interesting to see how Jill and Chun-Li would get along as roommates, both being ranking officers and the two lead females of the Capcom brand. Oh, and both were involved with taking down aspiring world-dominating madmen.

Top Bottom