• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Anniversary

Denzil22

Premium
So tomorrow is apparently the 19th year resident evil as been around. I remember playing the game all them years ago. Resident evil as really given me some of the happiest moments I can remember. I know it's just a game to some but it as really helped me to get over being shy and speak to other fans on forums and in real life. It helped inspired me to do a degree in games design and gave me some of the best family moments wen we would play together. So I was wondering how as the game influenced and inspired you over the years ?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Resident Evil is my life! I've been playing so long that I've become more like the characters. It's helped me get through hard times. Some of my best memories are of my dad and I taking turns playing RE. That's how we bonded, and it still is. We wouldn't be as close as we are now if RE wasn't around.

Fenris

Wolf :)
I got some good catchphrases that I used in school from it so that bullies would leave me alone. It put my Guild Wars addiction to an end (which is a good thing! I even skipped school to play this game and sometimes I forgot to take a shower because it was a "wasted time"). Without Resident Evil I would have never become interested in gaming in general. And it brought me some new friends who are also really interested in Resident Evil. (I even got along with my step cousin after I saw his collection of RE games, who I hated before that day).

Top Bottom