• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Advertising campaign - Need help!

Geyser

Hi guys! So there's been something bugging me for years, an advertising campaign/website for a resident evil game, I'm not sure which one, only that it was based around Raccoon city/Arklay mountains.

The website featured several audio clips, one of which was one of the genuinely most creepy promos i've heard in connection with the resi series, that being a woman phoning the raccoon police department to beg for rescue from a zombie that was audibly trying to gain access to her room.

If i remember rightly, most of the photos on the site were in black and white. Even if the audio file is inaccessible, i would really appreciate it if someone could remember which game this was for, as it has been bugging me for years!

Geyser

You have peaked my interest now, I am currently looking into this. Do you remember anything else about the website?

I've been racking my brain, the only other details i can remember are a black and white shot of the exterior of the house during the phone call, and a black and white image with vignette effect of a lake shore.

Top Bottom