• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil A Heroine's Story

Jack Russel

Resident Evil A Heroine's Story​

Rita Valentine the sister of Jill Valentine was in Racoon City Fighting Zombies, She knew that this was the fought of Umbrella. Rita kept shooting zombies in heads and runnig thought the desserted streets of Racoon. The city had been invested with monsters for a mounth now and somehow Rita had survived.

The city was dark and scary, abadoned cars and bikes where left around evrywere. She could here groan of zombies and monsters in the distence."I will kill the monsters and all of Umbrella will know the name of Rita Valentine" Rita said aloud.

So she walked along the streets and found a bank so she entered and looked for surplys. There she killed zombies and found vault. She oppend vault and found a man hidden inside their.

"I whont let them get me he" muntered "get out before you lead zombies and teh biggests monsters in here". So Rita locked the man back in the bank vault and countued. She countued out on to a lawn and found key. She used key to unluck door and enter. There she found fire rounds "I can use these later" she wissperd.

Suddenly a monster jumped thought the window and started atacking Rita. Rita gut out her shotgun and blew its head off.

"That was a close one" she said to her self and countued thought the corridoors. She then saw a large gruop of zombies she stuck towards them and saw an expolsive barrel and shot it. The Zombies where killed by the expollision.

She walked out onto the street and was attacked by a virus lissard. Rita shoot the virus lissard with greande and it blew up, but Rita was bitten and infectard. "I must find cure" she said to self. She walked quickly thought more streets and killed more zombies on the way to the medicen shop. She planned to meet up with her girlfriend Ada Wong in the city so she had to hurry.

There she swa barry looking upset. "Rita an evil monster has killer your sister Jill Valentine", Barry said. "Don't worry barry I will avenge Jill's death and the evil monster will be destroid" Rita said and took the cure.

Rita then whent back to the bank to change the mans mind. But when she got there she heard scream!. She ran toward vault and opend it to find that an evil monster was killing the man.

Rita saw that this was the same monster that killed Jill so she ran up the walls and shot the monster. The monster strated walken toward her and Rita started walken backwards. Rita was shooting the monster with her shotgun, when she then found Teh Most Powerfulist Weepon and shoot the monster with teh weepon. The monster dyed in a boom.

It had been done Jill's death had been avenged but she new thart this was not over yet. She still had to get back her to lover Ada Wong. She new that Ada would be waiting for her so she had to hurry. But then she ran in to an even bigger monster "I will kill you" said the monster.

To be countued......

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol. Your reviewer, Ultimolu is right - what is this supposed to be, exactly? It has got to be a parody of some sort - I think.

Either way, whether this be a parody or no, there`s no reason not to employ spellcheck. It`s annoying as all hell to see people needlessly butcher the English language. Although I have a feeling it was your intention to do so. :rolleyes:

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
ehhhh..... what? If this is intentionally bad then it is really hilarious... If it is not supposed to be bad and is intentioned to be serious then this is pathetic... either way, really funny

L

Lurker
If it's not supposed to be like that, run it through spell check as LFF said. I laughed a few times though.

"Teh Most Powerfulist Weepon"

Jack Russel

Resident Evil A Heroine's Story 2: Survival

Rita Valentine had to ran away from the bigger monster to esacpe from it, as she had no ammo left. She ran fast like a cheater thought the streets again and then she hid inside building.

She heard the monster pass by and started walken thought the corridoors. The corridoors were scary,there was blood on walls and floor and the windows where boreded up with wood.

Rita Valentine had to walk quatly thought the corridoors as she diddnt want zombies to sea her. She then sore a vending mechine "the pepole who made this are now dead killed by Umbrella they will pay" Rita said emotavly. Rita Valentine then saw zombies walking towrds her so she shot them with her handgun quietly as not to arttact the bigger monster.

She walked thought more corridoors and sore a door but it was locked. Rita new that she had to find key fast, she walked thought more corridoors and serched room there she found ammo. "I have ammo now" Rita said "now i can use weepons". Then she heard a sound like "MROOAR!" it was the bigger monster so she stayed quite again.

She walked back down the corridoor and found another room there she saw monster. The monster hissed and growed at Rita Valentine and Rita Valentine got out her shotgun and started shooting at it. The monster fell dead and Rita Valentine steped on it. There she found key and walked back towards locked door.

Rita Valentine unlocked the locked door and entered antoher corridoor. She saw the exit of the building. Rita Valentine was about to head out when she heard the bigger monster again so she tured back and started towards the other exit. Rita Valentine arrived at the next exit and whent out.

There she saw alot of zombies that had not seen her. The zombies were nere a big expolsive barrel. Rita Valentine was just about to shoot it when she rellised that this would artact the bigger monster so she didnt. Rita Valentine then steaked away wile not making a sound. She then saw the place where she was going to meet her lover Ada Wong.

Rita Valentine walked in the building and saw her love. Rita and Ada started disscusing a statgey of how to esacped. Then Rita started starring at Adas boobs and they started having hot lezbion action. Rita and Ada were making hot lezbion passion and kissing each other, while feeling their boobies. Rita had great sex with Ada and they where in lezbion love.

After they made love Rita Valentine and Ada Wong started floowing their root that they had planed to flollow. Rita Valentine and Ada Wong started killing zombies together, Rita enjoyied killing zombies with her lover.

Then Rita Valentine asked Ada if she new where ammo for Teh Most Powerfulist Weepon was. Ada was surprised that Rita had such a weepon and said that ammo would most likly be in an Umbrella Lab. Rita dicided that she diddnt need the weepon but then heard the bigger monster again and decided she did. They walked across the streets and saw a sign which said "Umbrella lab this way" and floowed it.

They then enterd the lab and look around. Rita Valentine saw many sick experiments there and was descussded. "How could Umbrella make such things" saied to herself. She then found ammo safe and oppend it. Then she saw ammo carrtages with wriiten on them which said "Teh Most Powerfulist Weepon ammo" so she loaded the ammo and countued with Ada.

They where expolring the lab and then saw more zombies and shot the zombies in head. They headed into another room and saw even worst experiments. Then Rita heard another "MORRAR" from the bigger monster. Then Rita heard bigger monster's pounding foot steps and saw bigger monster's ugly face.

Rita pulled out Most Powerfulist Weepon and shot the bigger monster with it. The monster yelled in pain but then stated mutating to become even more powerful. The bigger monster charged like rino at Rita Valentine and Ada Wong.

They ran and found lift, they entered the lift and pushed the down button. The lift started going down when the bigger monster held up the lif with its hands. The bigger monster was ripping and tearing its way into the lift. There was nothing they could do, the monster was too strong and too big for them to stop, but then Rita Valentine had an idea.

To be countued......

Jack Russel

Resident Evil A Heroine's Story 3: The Finle Battle

Rita Valentine knew what she had to do she got out grapperling hook and shot up the lift shaft. She grabed Ada and pulled the trigger and they were shot to the top floor. Rita heard the biiger monster scream a scary "MROOORAAA" in anger.

Rita and Ada ran like fast thought the top floor and ran into som havly decated Zombies. Rita Valentine shot most of the zombers in the head and killed them. But some didn't have heads so Rita and Ada set them on fire.

They ran thought more corridoors and then they heard manic luathing "Waha Waha Waha" . "What was that" said Rita Valentine, "sounds like a mademan" saied Ada in fear. So Rita and Ada waked very slowly and quitely without sound. They made it to the door to the room were the luafter was coming from but it was lock.

"We need the star key" saided Rita Valentine, So they whent out to look for the star key to unluck the door. They talked abuot were they could find the star key wen they heard another. "MOROAR" From the biiger Monster. It was a hiddeous cry and Ritas blood frozoe like Ice.

They hid in a store Roomed and Heard the Bigger monster walk by. Rita Valentine held her breath wile the Hidddeos Monstrosity pounded past. Rita and Ada walked out of the store room. The then found a door with top screat ritten on it. Rita Valentine oppend the door and wallked in.

Ada Wong then found a screat document and hadded it to Rita Valentine. Wrriten on the document was Screat plans for world dommunation. "I knew it" said Rita Valentine "There plan is to take over the world". Rita Valentine walked though the secreat rooom and saw more sick experiments and knew that umbrella must be stopped.

Rita Valentine then foound the star key and pickted it up "we found it" she said to Ada.

Just Then!!! A monster jumped out of one of the contunters and walked twards Rita Valentine. "CORRAR" Hissted the monster Rita walked backwards and picked up a machine gun and killed the monster with it.

Then they heared a "RORERED" from the Bigger monster. "It has found us" said Ada. So they ran and found the room and stated to unlouck. They got in just in time and the Bigger Monster walked passed.

Rita Valentine locked the door and walked with her lover Ada thought the room. Then they saw two evil Umbrella sientists. One was tall with glasses and the other was short and bald.

"Your two late Rita Valentine" saied the evil sientist with glasses "that monster that was chaseing you is a collage of mine who injected him self with the X virus. "Noes not the X virus" Saided Ada. The X Virus was the most powerfullist virus of them all and could create horrible monsters with one use.

"You can't stop it" sayed the Evil sientist evily "it has become two powerfull now and will destory you". "I will stop it, I must" shouted Rita Valentine. "But Rita Valentine I have a surprrise for you" lauthed the evil sincetist and woman walked into the room.

"Rita Valentine you let the evil monster kill me and i died. The Umbrella sientists brought me back to live and I work for them now and kill you" Jill Valentine said. "Jill we are sisters and you worked to stop Umbrella and defeat evil." said Rita Valentine "Umbrella are telling you lies don't lissen to them", "No I will KIll you" Jill said back with rage.

Jill ran other to Rita and hit her but Rita hit her back. Rita and Jill were fighting to death when the sinceist shot smothing at Rita but missed. Rita was almost beaten when she got out her magmom and shot Jill. Jill fell on the floor and slowly started to die.

"Rita forgeve me" Jill said with pain and dyed. Rita nd Ada killed the evil sintists. Rita took Jills body and put it in safe place. "Jill I have killed the evil sinists and I have avenged your death". Rita said and ladyed Jill to rest. "Rust in peace Jill Valentine" Rita Valentine said sadly.

"Ada we must face and destroy the bigger monster" said Rita Valentine with anger. But then one of the evil sicntist pushed a button with dieing breaths and an alma sounded "The self destrct system has been activated" said the computered.

"Rita we have to get out of here" Ada said to her lover. Rita and Ata ran tought the corridors to the esscape train. they ran and ran killing zombies and monsters on their way. They then came to a sign next to a door that said esacpe train this way.

They fllowed the sign and went thought the door. They saw the train up a head when sunndedly they heard a "MOOORAM,ROOAR,RAAR" and lots of crashing. Then the biiger monsater cauched thoght the celing. "KILLING TIME" the bigger monster screemed.

The bigger monster craged at Rita, screeaming with mad and rita tried to shot it with Teh Most powerfullist Weepon but shee misted. The bigger monster got ready to kill Rita when Ada shot it in the back. It then carge at Ada and Rita shot with Teh Most Poweer Fullist Weepon and the Bigger monster shouted with pain.

The Bigger Monster mutated to become even more powerfull and made attacked Rita. But Rita ducked and fired Teh Most Powerfullist Weepon on higest setting, at the bigger monster again. Now the Bigger monster Screemed and started to mutate but slow this time as it was hurt.

Then they the computer say "one minute to self desstrectioin". So Rita and Ada jumped on the train and left the bigger monster behind.

The train shot out the station and left just in time, the Lab expolded like zillion atomic bombs in a BOOOM!.They had escaped.....

......or had they.

Rita and Ada were talking about there futture love when they heard a "MORRRAR" from the back carrage the bigger monster had got bored. Rita saw the bigger monster in the back carrage and it was more sacry and more frighting then ever.

The bigger monster was advacing twards them. Rita and Ada treaw eveything they had at the Bigger Monster but it dinn't die.

Then Rita saw a button that would rellse the back carrage and pressed it. The back carrage fell into a bottomless pit and the bigger monster went with it.

A year later and Rita and Ada were happy and Lesbion marryed to each over and lived happly ever after.

The End

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
o_O ..... lol that was really funny! They should make that into a game! :lol: unlock Teh Most Poweer Fullist Weepon after beating the game in under four minutes..... o_O!

Top Bottom