• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7: The War Ends Now (my FULL RE7 fanfic script)

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
In honor of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 coming out, I've decided to write a FULL SCRIPT (that's right!) for a potential Resident Evil 7 game. It returns to the series' Survival Horror roots, and features playable chapters of all the series fan favorites (Jill, Chris, Leon, Ada, Claire, even Barry makes a comeback) in a star-studded final installment, including a new character I created who I think adds an interesting dynamic to the story. It even features Alice from the RE films as a villain who you fight towards the end of the game as the new character with a backstory linking them together. Since many RE fans HATE Alice (completely understandable), I figured they'd love to be able to kill her in a game (there's rumors of her being featured in the actual RE7 game as a Mercenaries character, anyway) XD.

Also, Rebecca Chambers' fate following RE1/RE0 is finally unveiled, with a couple other twists. I put a TON of effort into giving you guys a full-fledged script venturing through every single playable chapter in the game, so thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated. Remember, it's the hypothetical FINAL installment in the RE series (and they're saying the 7th game will be the last), meaning it ties every possible knot together. The full Raid Mode roster and costumes are also listed.

So, feel free to chime in, and happy reading.

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
UPDATE: added/revised a bunch of stuff since I posted this.

-TrevCorp HQ (formerly Umbrella HQ) is now in Moscow, since the Umbrella central facility was in Europe. Turns out the Umbrella Japan game lab was just a FACILITY and not their main HQ like in the films canon (total attention fail on my part, I know).
-Added a new twist to the game's plot: HUNK's secret identity is revealed, but ONLY if you select the right option in a new profile questionnaire I put in.
-Speaking of which, that reminds me: I put in another in-game profile command prompt where you dictate future events, a new feature I put into the game.
-The Umbrella Chicago lab, which I meant to be The Hive lab in the games canon (with subtle differences in structure, of course), is no longer called The Hive, it's just Umbrella Chicago.
-Changed one of the puzzles in the game, namely the Chris-Claire puzzle in the hostel on the island level. Instead of an assembly line, it now just opens up capsules containing eviscerated clones of each of the main characters (which I put in to give clues as to the main villain/end boss).
-The pre-order prequel bonus chapter, formerly "The Hive", is called "The Meta Project".
-Added a couple sexy Raid costumes for Lena, new character I created, basically using the linked GIFs as a template :suggestive:: Catsuit, Gown.

So yeah, it has nothing in common with the movies apart from Alice being in it as a villain and the Red Queen having an avatar that's MUCH scarier-looking than in the films (which that was the purpose of me giving her an avatar: not to copy the movies, but to scare, and I actually took the ghost girl from SH P.T. as inspiration), I think I put a few too many references to the films in there.

Top Bottom