• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7 reveal trailer released?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Total bs. Get a more credible source other than some unknown youtube channel. Capcom site holds no info. #troll

aintnoscrub

Premium
i just went back on that youtube video to see the channel, it's the OP's channel, he's trolling.
look in the about me section "@2ndWSKR" coincidence :/ i think not.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Those trolls are so easy to spot. When he started replying with three-word-sentences to many different threads in quick succession yesterday, I figured it's yet another user who wants to share a link, but can't because the forum requires you to write ten posts before it allows you to do that. Lo and behold: The post with the link is his eleventh! Coincidence? :tongue:

aintnoscrub

Premium
Those trolls are so easy to spot. When he started replying with three-word-sentences to many different threads in quick succession yesterday, I figured it's yet another user who wants to share a link, but can't because the forum requires you to write ten posts before it allows you to do that. Lo and behold: The post with the link is his eleventh! Coincidence? :tongue:
Lol i love troll spotting, bet he won't come back now.

2ndWesker

Lol i love troll spotting, bet he won't come back now.
Oh, won't I?
The reason I made those 10 comments were because I wanted to be the absolute first one to share this trailer. Yes, I am that shallow. And my username? I wanted to reserve this username before anyone else did after seeing that trailer. Yes, I am THAT shallow.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Oh, won't I?
The reason I made those 10 comments were because I wanted to be the absolute first one to share this trailer. Yes, I am that shallow. And my username? I wanted to reserve this username before anyone else did after seeing that trailer. Yes, I am THAT shallow.
lol if your going to lie, do it better than that troll.
well congratulations your video got a couple of hundred hits.
if that was a genuine video it would have been on this site seconds after internet release...........................

2ndWesker

lol if your going to lie, do it better than that troll.
well congratulations your video got a couple of hundred hits.
if that was a genuine video it would have been on this site seconds after internet release...........................
Is that so?

Turo602

The King of Kings
So if this guy is who claims to be... then he's not shallow, just an idiot. Honestly, I wouldn't disrespect you as much if you were a troll because at least you're aware of what you're doing... but since you won't admit to creating that pitiful video... you're just pathetic.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I lol'd at this harder than I should of.

this is rather sad at this point is it about a name or how fake this 'trailer' looks?

aintnoscrub

Premium
how about someone just locks this thread.
trolls don't belong here
especially childish ones like this kid

aintnoscrub

Premium
how about someone just locks this thread.
trolls don't belong here
especially childish ones like this kid

Top Bottom