• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7 (PS4) says "Game data has not finished loading" Issue

berto

I Saw the Devil
how do I fix it?
Googling it.
It took me 1 minute to find this:
On the Resident evil icon, press Options button on controller. Choose information. You can see the download/installation under download status. Wait for it to be Done.
Continue playing.

noctis000

Googling it.
It took me 1 minute to find this:
On the Resident evil icon, press Options button on controller. Choose information. You can see the download/installation under download status. Wait for it to be Done.
Continue playing.
I've looked under information and it's not even a download status on there

berto

I Saw the Devil
Then chances are your game data is corrupt and like any other corrupt file you are going to have to delete it and reinstall it. My advice is delete the game from the PS4, reinstall it and try again. If that doesn't fix it then I'm sorry but you are likely to have to delete your save data and start the game from the beginning.

Escaloco

I been dealing with this for a while, but finally it seems to been working fine. What i did is that I went to the MORE option on the game Main Menu, then RE NET option, then RE NET Play Data Settings, then off. It looked my attention that a RE NET error prompted when I started the game. I had this game on a drawer for almost 5 months. I decided to play it once again, reinstalled it and the same problem appear. Fate took me to this :) I now it's late but may be this might help someone. All I know is that I had the problem, change this and all started working fine from a minute to another.

Dyingbro228

I been dealing with this for a while, but finally it seems to been working fine. What i did is that I went to the MORE option on the game Main Menu, then RE NET option, then RE NET Play Data Settings, then off. It looked my attention that a RE NET error prompted when I started the game. I had this game on a drawer for almost 5 months. I decided to play it once again, reinstalled it and the same problem appear. Fate took me to this :) I now it's late but may be this might help someone. All I know is that I had the problem, change this and all started working fine from a minute to another.
For me it did not do this

Top Bottom