• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RESIDENT EVIL 7 || BIO HA7ARD

Mr.Tony

OK! OK!
So let's discuss this out! SHALL WE!

• Will you play RE7 with VR HEADSETS if Yes or No, Please Justify ?
• Did you pre-ordered RE7 yet ?
○ Which one do you Recommand ?
→ the Expensive / Medium / Less Expensive, and please why ?

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

• No, VR is too expensive for me but i got an very very good Idea that might feel the same, I will use Earsets and plug them to the Controller and set NEXT TO THE TV! And i mean next to it...I WILL STOP TIME IN MY LIFE - no more anything....I won't eat/drink/gototoilet...I will dive into RE7 with a NON STOP playthrough...till the Credits i promisse ! what do you think ???

• Not yet,I'll go for the Expensive one almost 100 Euros but yea it's worth it gonna break my breakings...
I will take it because of the DLCs, twoother stories that i don't wanna buy seperatly ! Hey what about you ??

Off Topic: Deos Umbrella Corps have a Story mode ? Or its just online ? Is it canon ???

Flipqy42

Nevermore
No VR for me. Literally costs an arm and a leg. And nope. As a rule, I never pre-order anything.

It does have a single player campaign that does add to canon. But I'd just watch the campaign on YouTube to get what little canon it does have. I haven't played Umbrella Corps, and I probably won't either, since the single player is probably just a few hours long. And I'm not a multiplayer kind of gamer.

Lithium

I don't know if I'll play it in VR. I got Robinson: The Journey and it makes me VR-sick as hell. So I'm afraid the same could happen with RE7. Other VR titles are no problem, but Robinson literally made me sick.

Yeah, I preordered at Game Stop, but the "normal" version.

Mr.Tony

Im pay for the Expensive...Because of the DL s storylime, i don't wanna miss...
I'll pre-order it next month so i can enjoy it with a NON STOP GAMEPLAY UNTIL CREDITS ( ENDING )...the only two problems:
Are lack of Concentration which will cause Gameover that will cause a STOP, how can i avoid that all togather and still be motivated ???? Could ya help ?
I wanna Link my life RE7 be spiritual there...My hearts bets and i'll be there during the events i might do push ups and be warmed up so i can still be focus...to not get into sleepness....what do you suggest me ??
I played All RE TITLES and i mean all excluding Umbrella Corps which is a Money Taken...
What should i do to enjoy RE7 ?

- THE BEST PART FOR ME ARE:
→ The jump scare games...Wish Silent Hills was here too...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
OK! OK!

• Will you play RE7 with VR HEADSETS if Yes or No, Please Justify ?
• Did you pre-ordered RE7 yet ?
○ Which one do you Recommand ?
→ the Expensive / Medium / Less Expensive, and please why ?

Off Topic: Deos Umbrella Corps have a Story mode ? Or its just online ? Is it canon ???

1. No, I won't play with VR. Virtual reality is gimmicky to me and i'm not interested in it.

2. I pre-ordered it today. I don't have recommendations for the version though as i just ordered teh standard one, the game has really gave me confilicting impressions so far from what I have seen. Purely my love for the rezzy series has got me to purchase it.

3. Umbrella corps has no story, it is just online and isnt a canon story. Just a bit of 'fun' Sort of like Operation Raccoon city, just with more pvp.

Mr.Tony

1. No, I won't play with VR. Virtual reality is gimmicky to me and i'm not interested in it.

2. I pre-ordered it today. I don't have recommendations for the version though as i just ordered teh standard one, the game has really gave me confilicting impressions so far from what I have seen. Purely my love for the rezzy series has got me to purchase it.

3. Umbrella corps has no story, it is just online and isnt a canon story. Just a bit of 'fun' Sort of like Operation Raccoon city, just with more pvp.
The thing is i fitted RE ORC into the story...by making the events after RE2 Ending...Meaning Leon did survive but he met Spec Ops the same night when RE2 had ended...
Anyhow: I'm pre-ordering the expensive version:
It got the Hard Mod + Ammunition + Herbs... And of course DLCs is it a good idea ??
95 Euros i guess...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The thing is i fitted RE ORC into the story...by making the events after RE2 Ending...Meaning Leon did survive but he met Spec Ops the same night when RE2 had ended...
Anyhow: I'm pre-ordering the expensive version:
It got the Hard Mod + Ammunition + Herbs... And of course DLCs is it a good idea ??
95 Euros i guess...
I don't think it's a bad idea. if you will play it all then of course it's a good idea :D

Mr.Tony

Thanks, i'll take that as YES!
The Bakers I'm ready to join your family !

• Umbrella is involved ! In the Demo i found a Picture about Helicopter that has Umbrella Logo on it, I'm pretty sure Umbrella infected or doing some sort of Research on Bakers family.....:confused:
• It's better that we won't see anymore Old Boddies...Jill...Chris...Leon...Claire...
Because honestly they have grown up...they're not young anymore... Chris in his 40's including Jill and Leon and Ada....
The only thing left is to just Kill them...yes as harsh as it sounds Solid Snake my Favourite Hero did die in 2015 One year later after his Final Mission...

Top Bottom