• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 Walkthrough!!

MrGrimmmz

Hey guys! Mrgrimmmz here giving everyone a heads up that i'l be doing a full walkthrough of all campaigns. So far i've uploaded a good deal of videos on leons campaign and will continue until we have no more left! So if you guys got time and want to check out more Re6 You can find it here:

Www.youtube.com/Mrgrimmmz

As a long time RE veteran i have to say this game absolutely delivers and cannot understand the low ratings it got. This is truely bizarre but tell me what you guys think. Hopefully this walkthrough helps anyone in need. Btw its on veteran mode :)
Enjoy!

MrGrimmmz

Thanks! Btw you posted the same post twice :] btw i'm interested in your vids, very nice! i see it has a lot of potential. Ever thought about using a pvr?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
LOL when I get some money, for sure!

But right now I'm trying to save up for a laptop, and HD dazzle..... Maybe Santa will poop one out?

MrGrimmmz

Completely done uploading leons campaign and now more then half way done uploading chris's videos, if you guys catch any secret emblems i may have passed or any goodie goodie easter eggs let me know! its always fun finding these things together :]

Top Bottom