• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Questions

Demoknight

Does the game really have 6 player co-op? if so how does that work?

if 4 of the characters are around the world that only leaves 2 and the occasional 3rd person?

Also does the enemies get harder when theres more then one person? or does the quantity raise of zombies?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Apparantly its only a couple of scenes when their stories cross over such as a large boss fight
I think its 2 player co-op but on certain scenes it will put your 2 into with another 2 . I dont know about 6 player either not heard of that

Demoknight

Hows that work exactly? someone just sits on the server till a scene opens up for them to play that particular scene? who would waste their time doing that for nothing?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Hows that work exactly? someone just sits on the server till a scene opens up for them to play that particular scene? who would waste their time doing that for nothing?

i would assume that the "online-system" would choose online players that are available and are on the same part/level as the player are on, pretty much what Ne0 said (basically)

Top Bottom