• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 PC Benchmark

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, great! Even with the screen resolution reduced to only 1024x768 (and I'm not going lower than that), I only get a C. :rolleyes: "Playable, but it might slow down at times." The last time I compared my system to the system requirements for RE6, it looked quite alright, so either my PC or Capcom was lying to me.

Well, at least I already figured out how to mod the characters' costumes, so I'm not completely unhappy.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Oh, great! Even with the screen resolution reduced to only 1024x768 (and I'm not going lower than that), I only get a C. :rolleyes: "Playable, but it might slow down at times." The last time I compared my system to the system requirements for RE6, it looked quite alright, so either my PC or Capcom was lying to me.

Well, at least I already figured out how to mod the characters' costumes, so I'm not completely unhappy.
The benchmark is unreliable, I got a C too, compared PC specs with friends and it should have been an A or S so yeah will be fine, besides you will never ever see that many enemies on screen in the actual game.

sbr999

score: 7832 rating: S
resolution: 1360x768
(System specs: G860 @3GHZ (2cores), 8GB DDR3, nvidia GTX560 1GB)
all settings turned max.
It's a mystery though, why they only released Dx9 version, and the lack of playable demo makes me suspicious, if it will be a well optimized quality port, or just a pile of glitches like ORC.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The benchmark is unreliable.

I thought so too, since RE5's No Mercy runs on my PC without any stutter, even on the highest graphic settings. However, this demo does slow down at times, especially at the close-ups of the monsters hatching from their cocoons near the end. I tried 640x480 just for fun, and even that got me only 4579 points and an A, while everybody else boasts about their S on Facebook. I'm indeed a little worried. :confused:

But it will be playable, at least, I guess I should rejoice in that.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
score: 7832 rating: S
resolution: 1360x768
(System specs: G860 @3GHZ (2cores), 8GB DDR3, nvidia GTX560 1GB)
all settings turned max.
It's a mystery though, why they only released Dx9 version, and the lack of playable demo makes me suspicious, if it will be a well optimized quality port, or just a pile of glitches like ORC.
It will be fine and the PC version of RE5 didn't have a demo either just the benchmark so nothing surprising.
They didn't release a demo since it would only delay the release and not like people haven't seen the game either since it has been out on consoles for quite some time now.

Top Bottom