• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Official Cover Art Revealed

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The U.S box art is better imo... Simple, yet nice on the eyes.

Resident-Evil-6-box-art.jpg

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Lol I'm sure neither of the Europe or U.S standard edition box arts will look like that. The actual ones haven't been revealed yet. Those are the defaults ones, hopefully.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
http://playstationgang.com/resident-evil-6-ps3-standard-edition-box-art-revealed/

Did you guys knew about this?

I like it but I think it still needs some work, it looks kinda cheap..

Well, I guess it's kind of more creative than the "6" logo that the US will have but 2bh but I'm not the type who cares for cover art. If I had to choose a cover art I guess It would be the 6 playable characters on the front paired with there partners. I guess they are doing this so that one character doesn't overshadow the other.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Lol I'm sure neither of the Europe or U.S standard edition box arts will look like that. The actual ones haven't been revealed yet. Those are the defaults ones hopefully.
Hopefully. For something reportedly so epic it contains over thirty hours of game play? Yeah...I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but darn it I want some epic box-art to back that up. Heck, I'd be happy with what Steve's set up as REN's layout; the tension there is palpable and I'm interested...This standard box-art jazz? Yeah, so not as interested as I should be.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Hopefully. For something reportedly so epic it contains over thirty hours of game play? Yeah...I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but darn it I want some epic box-art to back that up. Heck, I'd be happy with what Steve's set up as REN's layout; the tension there is palpable and I'm interested...This standard box-art jazz? Yeah, so not as interested as I should be.

I even like this better, no character overshadowing the other...

resident_evil_6_wallpaper__2__by_mralbertwesker0-d52ixo7.jpg

Too bad the fans can't help Capcom out every once and a while, because they come up with great stuff! Anyway, I'm more concerned on what's on the inside of the game. I'd rather the game be amazing than the box art... we'll see though, I guess the box art isn't set in stone yet?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I have the answer to that if this really is the U.S box art. Get the special edition. You know that'll be good at least lol. I can't tell you how great some games have been, but they were brought down by some lackluster box art.

svp

the cover should be of me, holding up a trophy....with two screaming bald eagles ;)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
i just have noticed that the background for resident evil 5 is the continent of Africa :eek:

i feel like an idiot

Top Bottom