• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

resident evil 6 noize on disk need help ?

gamesfan

Hi I love resident evil 6 but when its playing in the ps3 I can heer a chug like noise whirring going on playing the game ive tried other disks and there all fine. i tried it on me mates ps3 and and also on me nephews it did the same thing and other people have asked me about this and i said i don't know im not sure. hope u guys can maybe shed some light on this id be very greatful thx.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Hi I love resident evil 6 but when its playing in the ps3 I can heer a chug like noise whirring going on playing the game ive tried other disks and there all fine. i tried it on me mates ps3 and and also on me nephews it did the same thing and other people have asked me about this and i said i don't know im not sure. hope u guys can maybe shed some light on this id be very greatful thx.
has the disk got lazer burn? this commonly happens if the console suffers a large bump or movement when playing a game, it will then struggle to read it.
aside from taking it into your local game shop and getting the disk buffered/cleaned there's not much you can do im afraid.

gamesfan

has the disk got lazer burn? this commonly happens if the console suffers a large bump or movement when playing a game, it will then struggle to read it.
aside from taking it into your local game shop and getting the disk buffered/cleaned there's not much you can do im afraid.
no its a brand new disk

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
How old is your PS3 and does the game actually work? You might be able to return the game if it's a fault with the disc.

gamesfan

i should have stated but I thought I did. its a brand new ps3 but it don't work on all me other friends ps3 and ive tried it on 6 other ps3 consoles which me friends own and they all have new consoles well me 1 mates his is only 2 months old so quite new. I have heered that this disk can be a problem though I may download it from the playstation store now though im tradeing it in this week now.

gamesfan

as it wont have to read anything from disk then. as I said all me other titles work fine its just this 1 disk that's problematic.

Top Bottom