• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6:Mercs Mode Gameplay

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hi is anyone else a bit gutted about the stamina meter. I don't like how it makes context sensitive melee kills take up stamina, like a headshot , then melee takes up one bar. I guess they're trying to balance the melee but I love learning the moves and doing melee on everyone.
I heard there is a perk that gives you extra time for a melee so I imagine there is going to be perks for stamina and other things? Could be interesting experimenting with perks on different maps and learning the optimum set up.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Hi is anyone else a bit gutted about the stamina meter. I don't like how it makes context sensitive melee kills take up stamina, like a headshot , then melee takes up one bar. I guess they're trying to balance the melee but I love learning the moves and doing melee on everyone.
I heard there is a perk that gives you extra time for a melee so I imagine there is going to be perks for stamina and other things? Could be interesting experimenting with perks on different maps and learning the optimum set up.
Hey and welcome to the forum btw.
At first I was thinking that the context sensitive melee moves wont take up stamina either but they do because even those can be abused to get +5 secs all the time non-stop this is why they needed to take up stamina.
And yes there is a skill that extends the stamina meter and it seems to have upgradeable levels which increases its efficiency, level 1 increase your stamina bar by 3 blocks with futher levels possibly increasing it even more. That is the perk I am personally gonna use.

Top Bottom