• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 - Mercenaries Unreleased Maps! *NEW*

Klymene

Hey everyone :)

I just find some mercenaries unreleased maps, but unfortunately there's no release date for them.

Maps looks really awesome, tell me what you guys think.

Map names are:
Requiem for War
Rooftop Mission
Creature Workshop
Liquid Fire

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
these look awesome Please hurry and release them! I was thinking it would also be cool to release a couple of flashback maps like Public assembly and prison with updated enemies

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Hey everyone :)

I just find some mercenaries unreleased maps, but unfortunately there's no release date for them.

Maps looks really awesome, tell me what you guys think.

Map names are:
Requiem for War
Rooftop Mission
Creature Workshop
Liquid Fire
-- why do you think these are maps ??? Just looks like art work to me....

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The images were found in the demo files already i believe so yh these r the upcoming 4 maps which supposedly will be released in sets of 2.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I'm Sold :O

Side-Note: if the price is reasonable, they've got a buyer...i would assume the price would be $9.99 for one bundle (two maps in one bundle).

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
what are you guys talking about??? Its just a picture doesnt show any maps looks just like the art work of resident evil that in my my guide

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I'm Sold :O

Side-Note: if the price is reasonable, they've got a buyer...i would assume the price would be $9.99 for one bundle (two maps in one bundle).
lol 10$ for 2 maps. Even cod doesnt put such price tags. Itll be 5 at most.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
what are you guys talking about??? Its just a picture doesnt show any maps looks just like the art work of resident evil that in my my guide

some-one on this thread said, that the maps were on a file on a demo....so their credibility is Le'-git...Yessss?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
- ahhh, you my friend know Capcom well

i don't know how to respond to this, but i guess....thank you? (heh), but in seriousness, i went with the assumption of the set price, since that price i've mentioned is the....usual (or something of the the sort), for something like this....so Yessss :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well the pictures could be taken from campaign or elsewhere but ive heard the names mentioned before when people discussed the hacked disc content, the names Creature Workshop , Liquid Fire have been mentioned in the forums previously when discussing hacked disc content, not that I advocate those methods

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
you know what i would find amuzing? if the map that looks like the palace from Damnation and the sub-bosses/enemies were Lickers ha ha
Lickers and Mr Xs even better ^^
If they went as far as to specially design new enemies for the maps then Id more than gladly pay the 10$ lol

Top Bottom