• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Matchmaking Thread - PSN/XBL

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
I thought it'd be good to set up a hub for fellow members to share their online gamer tags/ID's with one another for Campaign, Mercenaries and the other online modes.

You can list what kind of play session you're after, whether it be serious, for fun or to boost or what have you. Perhaps even list your preference for a partner with a microphone etc.

Personally I am open to players for a serious, explore everything, etc session for campaign and players for a serious play through of the online modes and for fun sometimes. I'm not an ultra competitive player however although I'd like to complete/max out with the online modes while still be able to have fun with it together.I have a microphone and I do use it but I generally prefer not to as I prefer to be stuck in the immersion of the game.

I'm getting Resident Evil 6 for the Xbox 360 and will get it again later once the PC version arrives.

My Xbox Gamertag is: Tyrant Cenobite

So what about yourselves? What are you online gamertags/ID's and what are you looking for in terms of playing co-op and with online modes?

eX29-

I have the demo and don't mind playing it with anyone before the games release. I'm using it to get used to the new controls and thus far I've gotten better and better each time I played it (played it only 2-3x). I have the game pre-ordered and will probably get it 2 days after release from past experience with new games onb amazon.ca. With that said I am from Ontario, Canada. I'm sure online lag and such is better while connected to people that live closer in the same contry. However! I do have a great internet connect and currently play NHL'13 and other games with alot of people from the United States without lag or connection problems. I'd prefer to play with people from Canada/United States, makes no difference to me.

I do have a microphone BUT most of the time I don't even use it, it's wired so it's almost always plugged in and available if needed. I'm looking for friends to play the campaign(s), mercenaries and the other online modes. I mostly play for fun BUT... competitive. I always took alot of pride in finding ways to stay alive in RE5 and I'm going to do my best to work on that in RE6. I had a double s rank on all stages with all characters in RE5's mercenaries and reunion playing with random people online.

Anyways. I'm mostly looking for people who want to play for fun. I'll also be honest this is one of the final two games I'm ever buying for myself (the other being WWE'13) so you can expect me to play this game for quite sometime, along with the WWE game when they become available. If you want a friend to play with for now and down the road I'll probably be available.

I'm on PS3 and my PSN is; excellent29 it shows up like this (eXcElLeNt29) just like in my signature. Please, include a message if you send a request that says RE6 just so I know who and why your adding me. I'll also play with any character

Thanks!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hi my gamertag is 'Wake up Ne0' , with a zer0, already in Guns of Biohazard but yeah I am interested in teaming up with other gamers for campaign and Mercenaries., i'm on Xbox 360 from UK but will play with people worldwide.
Campaign wise Im looking to explore everywhere and take my time, plus I'll probaly be playing in Veteran or the hardest available difficulty, first playthrough, then Professional..
For Mercenaries im wanting to get SS on everything and find a stage i can get a full 150 combo on.

As a side note i like to use a microphone and I can have a laugh but im looking for adults only to play with.

eX29-

I did not want to make a new thread so I went back 6 pages deep to dig up this thread. I got the game yesterday, played Leon chapter 1 along with a few rounds of mercenaries both solo and duo. I'm looking for people to play mercenaries from time to time for the most part since just like RE5 I enjoy that mode duo over solo.

I'm familiar with most of the controls, still a little slow at times to react but that will improve with time. I died in the one time I played mercenaries duo online with a random partner BUT... everything was running smooth with a total time of 7+ minutes left and 50+ combo going when I forgot to keep track of my health and got ambushed by those bloodshed/bloodshot(whatever their names are) creatures.

Anyways! If anyone is interested in a mercenaries partner to play with at times go ahead and add me on PSN username; excellent29 and a message saying RE6 in the request would be appreciated so I know who and why your adding me.

Thanks!

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Hi my gamertag is 'Wake up Ne0' , with a zer0, already in Guns of Biohazard but yeah I am interested in teaming up with other gamers for campaign and Mercenaries., i'm on Xbox 360 from UK but will play with people worldwide.
Campaign wise Im looking to explore everywhere and take my time, plus I'll probaly be playing in Veteran or the hardest available difficulty, first playthrough, then Professional..
For Mercenaries im wanting to get SS on everything and find a stage i can get a full 150 combo on.

As a side note i like to use a microphone and I can have a laugh but im looking for adults only to play with.

Add me pal! From the UK also, up for anything you fancy. Got a mic, and not a kid. TheVacantThrone.

xXRICEOMATICXx

PSN: xXRICEOMATICXx
Looking for serious players/play for fun in campaign only. Now for mercenaries serious only and must have a mic otherwise I wont play with whomever it is sometimes I just play anyways if I see their character with 100k+ score if they don't i just kick em. W/e Looking for someone to help me beat jake and just do chris's chap5 because the AI is horrible and the other guy just lets me die in the spiral part running. I help him up and he just keeps running. . . . yup it happens. Also finish up Jakes chap 2-5

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Will anyone be on tonight? I'll be home around 8-UK time and fancy a Mercenaries sesh, someone with a headset preferably as we can talk tactics/strategy. I don't have ANYONE on my friends list who has the game, and i hate randomers who just bail when it gets hard, so ANYONE feel free to add me TheVacantThrone - Gamertag, and i'm up for whatever!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Dunno if i shoulld ask but i won't make a thread about it

Question:
How do you unlock Stages in Mercs i've been tearing up mercs since it was born
Yet here i am in a next Gen game and don't know how to unlock maps....Someone Care to help me?

Top Bottom