• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 leaked and available to download already!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
LOL I knew its not legal.... I probally wont download it, I'm gonna wait my turn like every one else.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
I hope you guys realize, the download button is a scam, and you can't just put the file in your PS3 and play... It's a long process.. like hacking your PS3 to play such files... they only used the poland thing photo to make people believe its real..

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I hope you guys realize, the download button is a scam, and you can't just put the file in your PS3 and play... It's a long process.. like hacking your PS3 to play such files... they only used the poland thing photo to make people believe its real..

That's right- the same photos are in polish game portals. And, as Arachnid said- Capcom deserve for my 40 pounds :)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
There's probably going to be spoilers all over the net in the next couple of weeks. It's going to be hard to stay away.

AgentZero

I bet we could allready go see a walkthrough on youtube.... tempting....

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I looked for a walkthrough a few hours ago (just because I wanted to see if there already is one on YouTube, not because I wanted to watch it), but I couldn't find one so far.

AgentZero

Well I guess thats a good thing. Because I wanted to be one of the first to do a walkthrough of it. a lets play actually

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
some jack assss is selling a copy for $5000.00 on ebay right now!! seriously, what is this guy smoking !!!

Top Bottom