• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 German Video Review - 10 minutes *Big Spoilers!*

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No matter what the speaker says, the German dub is still awful. Sherry sounds like she's reading everything off a piece of paper, and Piers must have been voiced by a twelve-year-old... But there are quite some very interesting scenes in this video, like the one with Sherry in that building, passages that once again make me want to kick Capcom's butt for not releasing the PC version at the same time as the others.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
lol germans. The guy was obviously saying stuff just for the sake of speaking.
But yh nice footage, especially the part with Sherry. As I thouht... (highlight) they both got captured and then are trying to escape a facility.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
What I like about it is the fact that Sherry is actually alone! Not that I dislike Jake, but I like how the developers keep their promise to include passages like this. And there are some stealth elements as well.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
What I like about it is the fact that Sherry is actually alone! Not that I dislike Jake, but I like how the developers keep their promise to include passages like this. And there are some stealth elements as well.
Yeah, saw before that there are several sections in Leon's camapign where u get split up and have to reunite at some point as well. Im sure they wont be split for long judging by Leon's campaign counterparts but still.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It's funny how the main element of jakes campaign - the ustanak
Wasn't mentioned or seen one in that vid xD

Top Bottom