• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Fan Film

Tom Simmons

Hey everyone, a friend of mine said he'd been spammed for some reason last night. I guess he copied and pasted the same message too many times, but the point he was trying to make was true.

And we just want everyone to be aware of this Resident Evil fan film. We spent a lot of money on it and we have at least 50 actors/zombie extras in the film. So, for all intents and purposes, this is going to be the "biggest" RESIDENT EVIL fan film ever.

The film takes place between Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. It's about a town called Red Falls being attacked by a group of unnamed bioterrorists who lure in a team of B.S.A.A. operatives and hold them hostage. What do they want? Chris Redfield. The actual film doesn't have any of the franchise's characters, but there are mentions of Wesker and Chris (heck, by default, Chris has a huge role in it). And, on top of that, we have invented a new humanoid B.O.W. comparable to Nemesis or Ustanak. The screenplay is 100% original and we're HOPING that it can be really viral. But, we made this film for fans--fans like you guys.

We're not a bunch of kids in cosplay costumes. We're actually film grads who LOVE Resident Evil--and who were widely disappointed in Paul W.S. Anderson's direction (so we made a film ourselves). We have great actors, great cinematography, a great script, awesome locations, and exhilerating action.

Now, the film is in its editing stage (after three months of vigorous shooting, it's almost done); we're doing audio and music now (we have two very talented composers, too, by the way). But we need your help. If fans don't know about this project, then what's the point in spending thousands of dollars on it?

Please help out by merely going to STRIKE TO BURN PRODUCTIONS on YouTube and subscribing. We have a teaser trailer that you can check out. And hopefully in two weeks' time, our final 30+ minute "fan film" will be finished.

(Originally our fan film was called Resident Evil: No Hope Left, but recently we've changed it to Resident Evil: Red Falls.)

Oh, and administrator(s), if you scratch our backs (by firstly, not spamming this perfectly legitimate thread post; and secondly, giving us the proper exposure we deserve, when the film is released on YouTube), we'll scratch your backs. We'll promote this fan page on our official Facebook page.

Thanks for your support!

I hope you all find us on YouTube and subscribe; it's going to be a wickedly awesome fan film!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Looks quite good. You guys look like you have made a big effort to create something professional. I will look forward to seeing the finished product. I am a graphic designer so I also have some interest in film making and the various effects, typography and creative process. Thanks for sharing

Top Bottom