• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 ending predictions ..

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I believe Chris will sacrafice himself for Jake and Sherry, Jake and Sherry will be together and Sherry will get knocked up- the childs blood will be what creates the cure to save the world, Albert will return for a showdown with Chris again!, Leon will ride off into the sunset again with a chick and get laid as usual..lol, They will have a funeral for Chris at the end with everyone there even Barry and Rebecca, Jill will get the flag folded up and handed to her by Barry. Chris will die with witty last words like, " Albert were getting to old for this ****.... How bout we retire .... KA- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!! Yep, its gonna be cool !

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
For you fans saying im hating on chris this is not true at all........Hes just feeling all those years in him and doesnt want this kind of world to continue He is the man that will do whatever it takes to stop Umbrella to the very end !!! Hes been trying to find the answers in a bottle and to him it looks like the only way to redeem his life and who he once was is to take out Umbrella for good even IF he has to take it to hell himself!!! -bad asss , just like that!!! Leon is cool and all but he doesnt have that drive or inner demon of vengeance thats brewing inside Chris !!!--put it this way...Albert Wesker didnt just create B.o.w.s he also created the monster that is now Chris!!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
For you fans saying im hating on chris this is not true at all........Hes just feeling all those years in him and doesnt want this kind of world to continue He is the man that will do whatever it takes to stop Umbrella to the very end !!! Hes been trying to find the answers in a bottle and to him it looks like the only way to redeem his life and who he once was is to take out Umbrella for good even IF he has to take it to hell himself!!! -bad asss , just like that!!! Leon is cool and all but he doesnt have that drive or inner demon of vengeance thats brewing inside Chris !!!--put it this way...Albert Wesker didnt just create B.o.w.s he also created the monster that is now Chris!!
You come up with some crazy stuff man lol. Though some of its true. Constantly chasing down Wesker wasn't easy. Its why I think he bulked up in RE5. Chris was thinking the next time I see him, I'm going snap his neck like a twig. I still don't think the star of the series is going to die, but we'll see.

Top Bottom