• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 resident evil 6 emblem glitch??

mrmcfisto666

hey, is anyone else having problems getting all the emblems? i have them all except the very first emblem on chris redfields chapter 4, i no where it is, in the chopper, but every time i shoot it it doesnt register it and i cant get the heirlooms achievment because of it. anybody else having a similar problem at all???

regards.

Carla Radames

i have exactly the same problem. same emblem!!! chris chapter 4 first emblem in the chopper. i shoot the emblem but it doesnt unlock the file. its still blacked out in the menu like i never got it.... did you found a solution for this? anybody?
i really dont want to start all over again because of some stupid glitch. :(

mrmcfisto666

no solution iam afraid, the only thing iam going to do is get my mate to download my profile on his xbox and he's gonna try to get the emblem for me. really frustrating isnt it!!?? no idea why its happening.

Carla Radames

yea it s####. can you post here if it worked or not. im surprised that no one else got this problem or bothered to post here because theres definitly a bug with this particular emblem. btw sorry for my poor english.

scmark15

...the emblem in the chopper is actually the 2nd one. Oddly, the 1st emblem is the one on top of the "spotlight" ship. After the enemies throw the switch that raises the stairs you'll have to make your way to lower them again to go after "Ada" ...when your outside making your way up to the room with the switch a smaller ship will shine a spotlight on you...switch to your sniper and you'll find the 1st emblem on it....this took me a bit to find but I gots it.

mrmcfisto666

ahhh good call, ive got it to now. the site i was using to help me find the emblems had that chopper emblem down as the first one, think thats why it was confusing us.

cheers for that good sir.

Top Bottom