• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Demo

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Cant play the demo without the Dragons Dogma disc, so glad I didnt go for it. F**K you Capcom!

Popo

Oh it's only for Xbox 360 users with Dragon's Dogma, I really thought I was about to download and play xD

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've got to say, based on this demo, I'm a lot happier with this one than the last two numbered entries. There are a few camera things I'm not fond of, but most of them can be fixed by fiddling with the options. I do wish you could pull it back a little though. Sometimes the claustrophobic nature of the camera gets in the way of progress.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well I'm not gonna buy Dragon's Dogma just for the demo. Anyway I'd rather wait to play the finished game.

Lonesurvivor2127

I've got to say, based on this demo, I'm a lot happier with this one than the last two numbered entries. There are a few camera things I'm not fond of, but most of them can be fixed by fiddling with the options. I do wish you could pull it back a little though. Sometimes the claustrophobic nature of the camera gets in the way of progress.
Yeah the demo was good but i felt that Jake's and Leon's could have been alittle longer to play it was very good. Tho by playing the demo im not so sure that those were the beginning of their individual scenarios well in Chris's and Jake's cases.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Yeah the demo was good but i felt that Jake's and Leon's could have been alittle longer to play it was very good. Tho by playing the demo im not so sure that those were the beginning of their individual scenarios well in Chris's and Jake's cases.
of course they weren't the beginning. i'm sure there would have been plenty of cut scenes at the beginning of leons as well that they cut for the demo, and as for chris it wouldn't have gone from that bar scene to the gameplay scene. they cut like that for demo's.
and jake and sherry together would have took some story telling so that wouldn't have been the beginning either.

Lonesurvivor2127

Its capcom anything is possible with them. Leon's looks like that the beginning of the game with him. Hell they may just do flash backs for the into or in Chris and Jake's cases having a playable flash back to when Jake's abilities awaken and Chris lost his men.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Quick question about the demo, cause I don't wanna waste a couple bucks. If I picked Dragons Dogma new tomorrow I would be fine to get the demo, right?

Jakeykins18

Useless
Quick question about the demo, cause I don't wanna waste a couple bucks. If I picked Dragons Dogma new tomorrow I would be fine to get the demo, right?
No you had to pre order it to get the download token which allows you to download it onto your xbox. But you can redeem your friends gamertag who does have it and then go to their download history, and download it.

Lonesurvivor2127

Yea man it's not a pre prder bonus. You just have to buy the game, redeem the code your given that gives you a token, then you load your game and right on the main menu there 's the resident evil 6 demo. Dragon's dogma is awesome!! I didn't think so cuz the first half hour is boring but from there it really kicks off.

Top Bottom