• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident evil 5 discussion

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I doubt its dead, although I can't be 100% sure since I don't own it yet (waiting for Gold Edition) It only came out less than a year ago. Don't you play online?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i did keep playing it up until my xbox red ringed and everything got replaced incuding hard drive so now i can't be bothered to play through again and earn all the weapons and points etc on the whole it still ranks pretty high though

I was gonna start a new thread but I scrolled to see if I could find something, I just wanna say that I think 5 is one of my favorite Resident Evils.

Personally, I think Wesker being the boss, makes this game have the greatest boss ever. And the fact we see Ozwell Spencer for the first time is also very important.

Even the files and documents you find, specially further in the game might be my favorite ones ever. The location in Africa of the flower that began everything, the research on the Mother Virus. Just a lot of good storyline.

And its almost like its Chris Redfields real sequel to the 1st game, In Code:Veronica, he was just rescuing his sister. Resident Evil is the ultimate Chris Redfield game. Just tossin out my love for this game.

Top Bottom