• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4 on the Nintendo Switch

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'll wait for a price drop on REmake and RE4 on Switch. Capcom have just been absolutely horrible with all their Switch ports. Bad enough RE4 isn't getting a physical release, the Origins Collection only comes with 1 cartridge for 0 (the less iconic of the two) and a stupid download for REmake. On top of that, the games are grossly overpriced. They released at 20 dollars on all other platforms years ago, but cost 30 on Switch? And most of them aren't even physical? What a joke.

I'll skip Zero just because the novelty of having it portable just isn't as intriguing to me as it is for REmake and RE4, and because I also heard the load times are pretty horrendous on Switch.

Also, I find it rather odd that they stopped at 4. At the very least, they could have announced RE5 for Switch. The game has yet to be on any Nintendo platform and it's their most successful title and seems to have gotten over with people more and more over the years. Plus, it's another game that would take advantage of Nintendo's online service. Unless they announce it soon with possibly RE6 as well, I think it's a completely wasted opportunity.

Top Bottom