• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 resident evil 4,5,6 ps4/xbox one HD

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Says HD .... So are they all newly remastered ?? I cant seem to find any new info ? it does say HD on sites when you order it though. Anyone have any info ? I havent found any sites where you can look at the back of the boxes either just the front says all dlc included and and new tweaks to controls

IntoxNitram

The RE6 pre-order page don't even seem to mention any visual upgrades, so maybe they're only touching RE4 and just porting 5 and 6? I'm really unsure. CAPCOM have done an awful job announcing this.

Edit- Gamestop lists it as HD but Amazon does not so I have no idea.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Resident Evil 5 and 6 are already HD games. 4 was also upscaled to be HD last generation. So I don't think they're really doing anything to make the games look better so they're not really remasters either, just ports. If anything, the games might run smoother and look slightly better due to the new hardware it's running on. But I agree, Capcom has done a terrible job at announcing this. No clarification on anything, they just threw it all out there.

HELLBOY1980

Resident Evil 5 and 6 are already HD games. 4 was also upscaled to be HD last generation. So I don't think they're really doing anything to make the games look better so they're not really remasters either, just ports. If anything, the games might run smoother and look slightly better due to the new hardware it's running on. But I agree, Capcom has done a terrible job at announcing this. No clarification on anything, they just threw it all out there.
love your gif ..just had to say !!

If it's only a port with no upgrades that would suck big time. But looking at the low price I can see how that would make sense. Regardless i'm getting it

Turo602

The King of Kings
My only gripes are that they didn't tweak Resident Evil 6 like they did DmC and that Resident Evil 4 isn't the Ultimate Edition that came out after the HD version on PC. But yeah, I'm still looking forward to getting them again. Especially since they're getting physical releases.

HELLBOY1980

My only gripes are that they didn't tweak Resident Evil 6 like they did DmC and that Resident Evil 4 isn't the Ultimate Edition that came out after the HD version on PC. But yeah, I'm still looking forward to getting them again. Especially since they're getting physical releases.
-I am getting all three plus umbrella game in may. wish theyd do 4-6 on one disc for $60. I want code veronica x remastered also added to the bunch.- they should like they did with 4 last gen

HELLBOY1980

If it's only a port with no upgrades that would suck big time. But looking at the low price I can see how that would make sense. Regardless i'm getting it
-i hope its remastered ... but like you i am still getting it

Turo602

The King of Kings
-I am getting all three plus umbrella game in may. wish theyd do 4-6 on one disc for $60. I want code veronica x remastered also added to the bunch.- they should like they did with 4 last gen

I actually prefer that they're getting separate releases. That way each game has its own cover. Plus, it still comes out being 5 dollars cheaper than a 60 dollar game.

HELLBOY1980

I actually prefer that they're getting separate releases. That way each game has its own cover. Plus, it still comes out being 5 dollars cheaper than a 60 dollar game.
how is that ?? theyre $19.99 a piece ...

HELLBOY1980

RE5 and RE6 are both 20 dollars each. RE4 is 15.

The announcement said that they would be getting physical releases in the Americas and RE6 is even available for pre-order on Amazon.
-where did you see that resident evil 4 is $15 ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
£15 is what you probably read.

Which is what the price is for the UK.

Only America and most likely Japan are getting physical releases. Check on amazon or something.

Top Bottom